QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QualityWings General User Forums > Official Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Ultimate 146 released for P3Dv4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate 146 released for P3Dv4
    Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 9:08am
Ultimate 146 Collection released for Prepar3Dv4

Greetings All!

We are happy to announce the release of the Ultimate 146 Collection for Prepar3Dv4!

Admittedly it has taken a while for us to prep this little gem for the latest platform. Our resources are limited and we had to find the right time to develop the Jumbolino for P3Dv4. 
Well, we did and all of us here are extremely happy to see its revival.

So what is this plane all about?
Long haul and modern avionics are great but the Avro RJ and especially the Bae146 really go back to real pilot craftsmanship.
Four engines, great sounds and incredible short field performance make this probably the coolest regional jet you will find.

Unlike many other planes, the Avro’s capabilities allow you to discover unique destinations like London City, Aspen or Cusco in Peru.
Enjoy three different cockpit variants ranging from fully analogue cockpit dials to modernized EFIS gauges in the typical style of the early 90s.

You see? This plane is anything but normal and that is what makes it so much fun to fly.

Check out the content. We are sure there’s a whole lot of fun in there for everybody: 

· British Aerospace BAe 146-100
· British Aerospace BAe 146-200
· British Aerospace BAe 146-300
· British Aerospace Avro RJ70
· British Aerospace Avro RJ85
· British Aerospace Avro RJ100

· BAe146-100 and -200 style cockpit (fully analogue) featuring GNS-XLS FMC
· BAe146-300 style cockpit (simple EFIS) featuring GNS-XLS FMC
· Sperry Autopilot with LNAV, Flight Level Change and Attitude Hold capability (BAe146)
· Thrust Management System (BAe146)

· Avro RJ series style cockpit (full EFIS) featuring GNLU910 FMC
· Autopilot with VNAV, LNAV, Flight Level Change and Autoland capability (Avro RJ)
· Thrust Rating Panel (Avro RJ)

· Full simulation of electric, fuel, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
· Transponder with FSINN / Squawkbox compatibility
· Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) with aural warning sounds
· Customizable Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) with altitude callouts
· Over working 200 annunciators
· Master Warning- and Central Status Panel
· Steep Approach mode (inhibits GPWS warnings)
· Multi-stage Night Lighting with dimmable Flood Lighting
· Realistic Flight Model
· Authentic Soundset with sound cones for the Allied Signal LF-507 engine
· Flightdeck Environment Sounds (Equipment Cooling, FSB/NS Signs, etc.)
· Aural Warnings (Chimes, Horns, etc.)
· Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS)
· Characteristic Flap extension / retraction wind sounds (howl)
· APU and GPU sounds
· Over 60 High Quality liveries available on our website

How can I get it?
The Ultimate 146 Collection for P3Dv4 now is available for $19.95 USD from our partner Flight1.
Either head over to their product page directly or conveniently handle your purchase via the new Flight1 Purchase Agent.

In order to keep things simple we have decided that there is no discount for existing customers of the Ultimate 146 for FS9/FSX. 
Instead we went for an exceptionally fair price. The price for the FS9/FSX version will also be $19.95 USD from now on.

Note that the Ultimate 146 for P3Dv4 does not introduce any new functionality or features over the existing version for FSX.
We sincerely hope you like the latest addition to our P3Dv4 fleet.

Many Happy (STOL) Landings,
Your QualityWings Team

Lars Roennig
Development Team
Do not send me PMs regarding product support.
fahdriyami View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fahdriyami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 9:50am
Fantastic news! Now lets focus on getting that 787-10 out. LOL
Fahad Al-Riyami
PC Specs: Core i7-9700K, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 2x Samsung 970 Evo (RAID 0), Windows 11, MSFS exclusive.
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 9:57am
Originally posted by fahdriyami fahdriyami wrote:

Fantastic news! Now lets focus on getting that 787-10 out. LOL
LOL Damn we aren't getting a day off, are we?

Lars Roennig
Development Team
dexander View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 9:59am
My congradulations, to QualityWings team!
But seems we have a problem here? I install the new version, but CDU isn't working. No response on buttons and nothing on screen.
Decide to check what we have else and find "QW147 Activation". Enter all my details, set my certificate as "Registration code" and nothing! Can't activate the software.
MKMatt View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MKMatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:10am
I confirm that issue as well.

Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:11am
The activation is not required. That is only for external vendors.

How did you purchase the product? Via the Purchase Manager or classical Wrapper?

Also which CDU are you talking about? The GNS-XLS (BAe146) or the GNLU (Avro RJ)?
If it is the GNS-XLS...did you turn it on?

Edited by Lars - 13 Nov 2018 at 10:13am

Lars Roennig
Development Team
dexander View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dexander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:13am
Via classical wrapper.
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:14am
Originally posted by dexander dexander wrote:

Via classical wrapper.
Which CDU are you talking about? The GNS-XLS (BAe146) or the GNLU (Avro RJ)?
If it is the GNS-XLS...did you turn it on?

Lars Roennig
Development Team
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:59am
Originally posted by dexander dexander wrote:

My congradulations, to QualityWings team!
But seems we have a problem here? I install the new version, but CDU isn't working. No response on buttons and nothing on screen.
Decide to check what we have else and find "QW147 Activation". Enter all my details, set my certificate as "Registration code" and nothing! Can't activate the software.

You have to turn the FMC on!

The on button is located at the Top in the middle.

The GNS FMC found on the BAe 146 is notoriously quirky. We faithfully simulated it just like the real thing.

In addition to our users manual, take a look at the real world manual for the GNS XLS available here :

Honeywell GNS-XLS Manual PDF

The GNS although quirky and not very intuitive as far as it's design.... works just as good as any modern FMC once you master it. There are even little known features in the GNS such as airway entry and advisory VNAV that many folks don't know about, and assume only exist in the much more modern FMC found on the Avro RJ.

Also note the big "ON" button on top, here is a pic of the real one removed :

For further support please post in the 146 P3Dv4 Support Forum.

Thanks.

Edited by Emil - 13 Nov 2018 at 11:04am
Emil P. Serafino
Development Team
Please Do NOT send me PMs regarding product support
BBoyJD10 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBoyJD10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 11:23am
Lets focus on the 757 now ;)
Tofino View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tofino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 11:34am
Fantastic, just bought it with the new Flight1 Purchase Agent, easy and fast.
And now flying these lovely aircrafts in v4.   

Edited by Tofino - 13 Nov 2018 at 11:36am
Greetings from Kurt
Prepar3D v4.3 X-plane 11.3 Aerofly 2
pcaviator View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 12:44pm
I purcahsed the new version for P3D v4 and it brought back a lot of memories as I took it for a test spin. Nice job on all the different variants as it seems to perform without any issues although I haven't given it a good shake down.

Anyway,  can't seem to find the link for the new paint kit. I've used the link provided on the website but it doesn't appear to work . . . at least not for me.

Does anyone have the link so I can download the kit?
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by pcaviator pcaviator wrote:

I purcahsed the new version for P3D v4 and it brought back a lot of memories as I took it for a test spin. Nice job on all the different variants as it seems to perform without any issues although I haven't given it a good shake down.

Anyway,  can't seem to find the link for the new paint kit. I've used the link provided on the website but it doesn't appear to work . . . at least not for me.

Does anyone have the link so I can download the kit?
Have a look at this please:

Lars Roennig
Development Team
dikkeduif View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dikkeduif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 5:40pm
Bought and flying it! Superb price to finally get it in p3dv4. Thanks!
Love the 787 as well. Keep up the amazing work!
ftp2leta View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftp2leta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 6:27pm
Thanks a million, I also had that activation problem, it's a bit confusing. But the plane was installed properly, I was looking at the wrong folder.

Like I said in the "livery" thread, I can't install any livery, I get a message (pop window) error for all. Yes they are for FSX/P3D and not for FS9.

If you need the error message I will copy it. It's a non unauthorized path problem

Thanks again, Ben
Ferradini View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferradini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 8:55pm
Hello QW:

Does this work with P3D 4.2? On your website it says recommended 4.2 or higher but on Flight1 website says 4.3 or higher. I upgraded to 4.3 but due to some issues, i reverted back to 4.2.

Raul
Raul Daumont

Ivy Bridge 3.9ghz, Sabertooth Z77, GTX1080Ti, Corsair H100, 32gb Cors Vengeance,

ErnieAlston View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:04pm
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work with 4.2, but we didn't test it with 4.2 so that's why didn't say it works with 4.2.

IOW it probably will work with 4.2, but we can't guarantee it.

But for $20 and a money back guarantee from Flight1 if it doesn't work what have you got to
lose ?

Ernie Alston
Development Team
Ferradini View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferradini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:09pm
Thanks Ernie:

I didn't know Flght1 offer money back, probably because I never had to return anything. But I asked because when I reverted back to 4.2 my Aerosoft CRJ stopped working, I had to installed a previous version for it to work. And $20 is definitely a bargain for this product.

Once again thanks
Raul
Raul Daumont

Ivy Bridge 3.9ghz, Sabertooth Z77, GTX1080Ti, Corsair H100, 32gb Cors Vengeance,

JulietDelta View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulietDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 10:54am
Well done QW team. A friend has now returned to my hanger.

Download, installation and first flight carried out today with no problems.
It does seem to handle better, but that could be the difference between FSX and P3D.

Well done again well worth waiting for and for the price.

Regards
John
RamonB View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 12:28pm
I want to thank You for making this lovely aircraft available for P3D v4.
and at an unbelievable price. Kudos to QualityWings.

Looking for many hours of enjoyment.

Thank You.
Ramón

Edited by RamonB - 14 Nov 2018 at 12:37pm
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 12:30pm
Our pleasure!

We have wanted to bring it to V4 for quite some time now. But we are a small team and our time is limited and has been consumed by the 787.

Enjoy the 146/RJ!
Emil P. Serafino
Development Team
Gabe_62 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabe_62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 7:15pm
Is there a link to the FMS used in the RJ variants ?

I have the one for the old GNS-GLX thanks.

Cheers
i7 7700k (4.5 GHz) / GTX 1080 8GB - Gigabyte Windforce OC 3X / 16GB DDR4 2400 Hz (CL15)  / Samsung EVO 850 SSD (500GB) / BeQuiet 650W PSU 50amps 12v rail -- (with AS 16 + ASSC / REX TD)
CPCCEO View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPCCEO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 7:29pm
I can't thank you enough for doing this for V4!!!  Pric e is awesome!  Installing now :D

Bruce
Bruce Wood
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Gabe_62 Gabe_62 wrote:

Is there a link to the FMS used in the RJ variants ?

I have the one for the old GNS-GLX thanks.

Cheers

It uses a Collins GNLU 910 FMS.

ARJ GNLU 910 Pic 1

ARJ GNLU 910 Pic 2

And for more information please see page 220 of the Ultimate 146 users manual.

Thanks.

Edited by Emil - 14 Nov 2018 at 9:01pm
Emil P. Serafino
Development Team
Gabe_62 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabe_62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 3:09am
OK thnx !

I was a proud owner of the FSX version but only ever tried the 146 variants and hated the FMS....

This newer one looks a little more modern and intuitive.

Anyway, great to see it back.

The low price will make a lot a people think it is a low fidelity sim.... how misleading !

But I'm very happy to pay it.... all 20 bucks...
i7 7700k (4.5 GHz) / GTX 1080 8GB - Gigabyte Windforce OC 3X / 16GB DDR4 2400 Hz (CL15)  / Samsung EVO 850 SSD (500GB) / BeQuiet 650W PSU 50amps 12v rail -- (with AS 16 + ASSC / REX TD)
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 10:45am
Yeah the GNS-XLS found in the older BAe 146's certaintly wasn't a pilot favorite in the real world but it more than gets the job done :)
Emil P. Serafino
Development Team
DaveG View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 3:53pm
Just a quick post to say "Thank you" for the P3dv4 version. I missed this old bird since moving over to the 64bit sim and it's good to have her back. Thumbs Up
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2018 at 4:00pm
You're very welcome!

Enjoy!
Emil P. Serafino
Development Team
lonz1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lonz1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 9:25pm
Excellent work QW team! Now time to bring the 757 across!

Cheers
Lonz
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 7:46am
Originally posted by BBoyJD10 BBoyJD10 wrote:

Lets focus on the 757 now ;)

Yes, had to retire the QW 757 to the Mojave desert scrap yard because of the crappy Add-on Manager.
My humble contributions to the Flight Sim community...

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?Ca
Ned Kelly View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ned Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 1:09pm
The release of the update for this excellent plane is most welcome. I am still a user of P3Dv3 and I have held back from upgrading because I have the QW 757 & 146/RJ (purchased with FSX) which I find I am still able to use OK in v3. This release may make me reconsider upgrading soon to v4, even earlier if the 757 was updated too.
I also think the asking price is quite reasonable too.

FireRx View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireRx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 2:42pm
Thank QW, 
Flying my airtankers once again Smile
deca View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 11:46am
Merci pour le portage de mon avion préféré sur la version P3D v4. Aucun problème majeur à signaler (RJ85).  

Thank you for updating my favorite aircraft to the P3D v4 version. No major problems to report (RJ85).  

Edited by deca - 25 Nov 2018 at 11:50am
I give that landing a 9 . . . on the Richtor scale.
madhouse24 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madhouse24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 12:27pm
Thank you for updating this great aircraft to P3Dv4. I hadn't had it before now but really like it other than the avionics they had at the time (of course it being 20yrs old its understandable) so I mostly fly the avro line.

I added the gtn 750 in place of wx (I'll switch them out periodically) which provides additional redundancy and situational awareness, plus had they gone ahead with the RJX program, iirc they were going to put in Collins anyways. "Might" see if I can update the panel to reflect what it may have been

thanks again for the update to p3dv4!!

Edited by madhouse24 - 25 Nov 2018 at 12:28pm
IBOMiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBOMiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:16pm
airtankers airtankers airtankers??

Where can I get these??
IBOMiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBOMiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 6:17pm
Just installed and took a short hop from KCOS  - KDEN.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
IBOMiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBOMiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 3:53am

I have these aircraft loaded for both FSX & P3dv4.  I have an issue with stuck flaps lever, stuck speed break lever, and stuck throttle levers s in all aircraft in P3Dv4 only.  I hope others have the same issue and its not unique to my install only

Everything works great when first loading the aircraft with engines already running.  However if I change the Panel State to '01 Cold and Dark Panel' inside the FMC and then restart the aircraft,  all aforementioned control levers get stuck. 

If I change the Panel State to '01 Cold and Dark Panel' inside the 'qw146.cfg' and then load the aircraft,  all aforementioned control levers get stuck.

In FSX, control levers are not stuck provided electrical power is established with the GPU or APU and the Hydraulic AC pump switch is in the On or Auto position.  Not so with P3Dv4.

Need help please.  

ronkurz77 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronkurz77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2019 at 6:42pm
Was also very excited to get the 146 back...

But unfortunately have the exact same issues in P3Dv4 as a whole bunch of other simmers: 
> stuck flaps lever, stuck speed break lever. 
Also here: works great when first loading the aircraft with engines already running.  But changing the Panel State to '01 Cold and Dark Panel' inside the FMC - from then on flaps and spoiler u/s (can still hear the clicking sound). They do move a bit but always snap back.

Any help in sight?
Ron
MDreyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDreyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 4:26am
Originally posted by ronkurz77 ronkurz77 wrote:

Was also very excited to get the 146 back...

But unfortunately have the exact same issues in P3Dv4 as a whole bunch of other simmers: 
> stuck flaps lever, stuck speed break lever. 
Also here: works great when first loading the aircraft with engines already running.  But changing the Panel State to '01 Cold and Dark Panel' inside the FMC - from then on flaps and spoiler u/s (can still hear the clicking sound). They do move a bit but always snap back.

Any help in sight?

I'm finding that if I load the default Cub aircraft and save it as the default scenario, then load the Avro or 146 from that, they work perfectly. If I try loading them from a saved payware aircraft scenario, I encounter the problems you and others are experiencing.

Might be worth a shot?
ronkurz77 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronkurz77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 9:03am
IO tried that, and could even load the 146 C&D (changed the config), after loading the Maule in P3Dv4.4. All worked fine until I started the engines. Unfortunately after that all stuck again.

I really do hope there is a fix for this soon!!!
Ron
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic