QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QualityWings General User Forums > Official Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Ultimate 146 Collection COMPLETE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ultimate 146 Collection COMPLETE
    Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 4:45pm
Retro-fans behold! With great pride and pleasure we can finally say that...
the Ultimate 146 Collection is complete!

The third and final release stage has finally gone live and brings the full range of BAe146-variants to the Ultimate 146 Collection.

There are striking differences between the BAe146 and the already released, more modern, Avro RJ variants. We suggest you to take a moment to get familiar with the plane by performing the tutorial flight of the Quick Start Guide and to read the autopilot explanation in the manual.

We are surely not exaggerating when we say that this is one of the most comprehensive airplane package available. It is not just the same airplane with different looks. Our BAe146 is equipped with fully analogue instrumentation, a Sperry Autopilot and a Honeywell GNS-XLS Flight Management System. In addition the Thrust Modulation System (TMS) is simulated to a large extend and - although not being an autothrottle system as most of you know it - aids you in managing your engines. In combination, these new features offer an incomparable flying experience.

This is a free extension for existing customers and completes, what we think is the most comprehensive aircraft package currently available. You will barely find another quality product of this scope.

NOTE TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS:

The license is cross-compatible. That means existing customers can install the FS9, FSX and P3D versions with one license.

PLEASE take the time to view the following very important installation instructions to ensure there are no problems!

NOTE TO BOXED CUSTOMERS:

Please check out this link:

http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/ultimate-146-boxed-edition-conversion_topic2832.html

Installation Instructions (DONWLOAD Customers):

•         Uninstall all of your installed repaints with the QW Dispatcher
  •          Uninstall the Ultimate 146 Collection V1.2
  •          Download the product from the Flight1 product page or the links given in this topic
  •          Run the .exe-file and select: "Click Here to Reinstall" (right click – run as administrator)
  •          Enter your Flight1 Account information
Once validated your installer will be extracted and the installation progress begin.
Successful installation of SP3 can be verified by checking the version number of the Quick Start Manual that opens automatically after installation. It will read V1.3 – October 2013.

FIXED ITEMS:

• SP3 also addresses some items on the Avro RJ, being:
  •  FMS: Crash due to limited approach procedure names
  • Added support for fly-over waypoints
  • Overspeed warning sound missing
  • Keypress events added (page 306 of user’s manual)

DOWNLOAD:

http://files.100megabyte.com/qwsim/QW146_v1.3_FSX_P3D_Setup.exe

http://files.100megabyte.com/qwsim/QW146_v1.3_FS9_Setup.exe

Alternative links:

http://www.viras.org/lars/QW146_v1.3_FSX_P3D_Setup.exe

http://www.viras.org/lars/QW146_v1.3_FS9_Setup.exe

LIVERIES:

Most liveries are already available on qwsim.com. Non-QWHDT and additional liveries will be release in the coming days and weeks.

Happy Retro-Flying!

Edited by Corey - 09 Nov 2013 at 5:57pm

Corey Ford
President/Development Team
g7usl View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g7usl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 5:44pm
Thanks a lot guys but I'm getting 'error 13' on installation?  I did have the download but changed over to the boxed version. Please can you help me?Cry
Dave at the English Riviera
KJA View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:13pm
How do I install this update if I bought the product as a box at a local vendor (Media Markt)?

XR219 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XR219 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:19pm
Great news guys, downloading now. Many thanks for all of your hard work.
Ben :)
i5 2500K, 8GB, NVidia GTX 560Ti, 3 x OCZ Vertex 3 SSD
Corey View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:36pm
Ultimate 146 Boxed Customers:

Please bear with us as we re-work on a solution which allows you to have access to the update that you are entitled to. At this time DO NOT uninstall your boxed product! Thanks for your continued patience and sorry for any inconvenience!

Edited by Corey - 10 Oct 2013 at 6:36pm

Corey Ford
KJA View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:40pm
Thanks for the hard work. Keep it up!
svilenv View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote svilenv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 6:48pm
Awesome news, thank you, looking forward to flying the good old 146 workhorse :)
Regards,
Svilen Vassilev
namco View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote namco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 7:05pm
Superb. You rock and THANK you for your awesome work.
Gewitterwolkenkapitä View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gewitterwolkenkapitä Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 7:15pm
Simply wonderful (just pushed buttons, no flying yet) but anyway a great "pilot`s aircraft" and a pleasure to look at it !
I really like to say thank You to the QW team, to bring this masterpiece finally to us ... as it is not self evident to deliver an upgrade of such a scale (even if it was promised), when money is already in the pocket. I`ll keep on supporting You ... and now I go for analogue - flying LOL ...
Regards, M.
marty12 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marty12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 8:12pm
Uninstall old AVRO ver 1.2 and liveries = OK
Install all new AVRO + BAe146 Ver 1.3 + liveries (FS9/FSX/P3D) = OK
Initial loads all BAe 100's (FS9/FSX/P3D) came up with engines running = OK

It all looks real good.

Great work.

Looked at lighting ... real nice indeed.

Edited by marty12 - 10 Oct 2013 at 8:58pm
Best Regards,
Vaughan Martell PP-ASEL (KDTW)
erese View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 8:17pm
Yes it really does
Gear Up and Off View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gear Up and Off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 9:02pm
Final release? So no freighter version after all?
Corey View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Gear Up and Off Gear Up and Off wrote:

Final release? So no freighter version after all?

Was never planned or promised 

Corey Ford
Ricknclaw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricknclaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 11:33pm
Thank you, Thank you, for the release of another outstanding aircraft. It was worth the wait for all the hard work Quality Wings done. Outstanding work and Thanks to all the members of the Development Team ClapThumbs UpThumbs Up Wheels Up!!!
Ricknclaw
graemeb View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote graemeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 11:59pm
Thanks for this nice update (and for the FS9 version). Smile
I was curious that there are no liveries available for the BAe146-100 (other than QW house livery). Are there any others planned?
Graeme
Corey View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by graemeb graemeb wrote:

Thanks for this nice update (and for the FS9 version). Smile
I was curious that there are no liveries available for the BAe146-100 (other than QW house livery). Are there any others planned?

We like to have a better selection on release, but due to circumstances decided it was better to release than holdoff due to liveries being incomplete. There certainly are a few -100s in the works. Give us a little bit of time. Thanks for the patience and sorry for the inconvenience

Corey Ford
graemeb View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote graemeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 12:21am
Thanks Corey - no inconvenience at all!
Graeme
1FD2 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1FD2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 2:13am
Good job guys! As a boxed product owner, I'm guessing we can't install the update just yet?
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 6:27am
Not just yet. We're working on delivering a solution within the next 24hrs. 
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lars Roennig
Development Team
Do not send me PMs regarding product support.
greenfarmer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 7:33am
Hi,

Downloaded the new SP3, uninstalled liveries and main programme as instructions.

When I try to install using wrapper it gives an error code 13.

I have disabled my Nod32 Anti virus but I still get the same error.

Any ideas.

Bill
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 7:35am
Please contact Flight1 for any Flight1 wrapper related items.
This is out of our scope unfortunately.

Lars Roennig
Development Team
greenfarmer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 7:48am
Many thanks Lars I'll give them a try.

Bill
mattalln View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattalln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 8:29am
You have made my day! 

Thanks QW! :) 
Jumbolino2 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jumbolino2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 8:30am

NOTE TO BOXED CUSTOMERS:

Please bear with us as we re-work on a solution which allows you to have access to the update that you are entitled to. At this time DO NOT uninstall your boxed product! Thanks for your continued patience and sorry for any inconvenience!

What does that mean?
I can not install the update when I bought the box ?

Charly329 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charly329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 8:44am
Hi,

The Paintkit is the same for both variants?

Carlos

Carlos
flibinite View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flibinite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 9:04am
Jumbolino2, it means the boxed version has a different activation scheme than the download version. It needs a little tweaking to work, that's all. One more day.
g7usl View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g7usl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Jumbolino2 Jumbolino2 wrote:

NOTE TO BOXED CUSTOMERS:

What does that mean?
I can not install the update when I bought the box ?

Please do not abuse the devs when they are working hard to remedy the situation.Wink
Dave at the English Riviera
1FD2 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1FD2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 9:19am
Don't apologize, it won't hurt us box owners to wait a little while longer.
Gewitterwolkenkapitä View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gewitterwolkenkapitä Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 10:01am
Love it !! flew this thing in real world and must say: pretty close ... incredibly well done !! I`m missing some system depth, but flight characteristics, shape, sounds and feel are simply overwhelming real. More than with any other aircraft in my FS9.
Thanks QW !

Regards, M.
jomama View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jomama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 3:27pm
I'll bet you guys are glad to finally get that monkey off your back! ;)

Edited by jomama - 11 Oct 2013 at 3:28pm
Bill Alderson
Corey View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by jomama jomama wrote:

I'll bet you guys are glad to finally get that monkey off your back! ;)

Understatement Tongue

Corey Ford
kobraCAT View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kobraCAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 5:28pm
was mache ich falsch? bitte um hilfe!

es geht schon los, dass ich nicht weiß wie ich hier einen screenshot einfüge Cry

ich habe die boxversion 1.2 heute gekauft und will auf 1.3 updaten. ich bhabe die 1.3 version heruntergeladen und die 1.2 deinstalliert. ich habe bei fligth1 meine seriennummer hinterlassen - sonst wäre ich nicht hier im forum und bekomme beim setup der 1.3 im "wrapper" die fehlermeldung diei ich hier nicht psoten kann!

danke für hilfe!

Edited by kobraCAT - 11 Oct 2013 at 5:49pm
misterADIdas11 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misterADIdas11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 5:53pm
Hey,
also QualityWings hat gesagt, dass wir noch ein paar Tage warten soll, da sie sozusagen die "Box"-Version "vergessen" haben. Einfach noch gedulden, kommt noch :)

Gruss Adrian
Proud FS9 USER :D
Corey View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 6:08pm
BOXED CUSTOMERS
PLEASE READ

Edited by Corey - 11 Oct 2013 at 6:08pm

Corey Ford
KJA View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 6:36pm
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much!
signmanbob View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signmanbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 10:13pm
Great job guys.  I'm looking forward to trying it out on a trip.
Highlander_821 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlander_821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 10:51pm
mods please delete.

Edited by Highlander_821 - 19 Oct 2013 at 4:34pm
JAFO View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAFO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 12:02am
Can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work that's been put into this 146 update, and in fact all the aircraft.  Looks awesome both in the cockpit and on the outside.  Flies like a charm as well.  Can't wait to check out a few more repaints that have been waiting its arrival.  

Many thanks again for your stunning work.    Thumbs Up

Edited by JAFO - 18 Oct 2013 at 11:34pm
nerfgun58 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerfgun58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 5:34am
great news but may i ask why some of the liverys on the site are only fs9?Smile
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2013 at 5:49am
Originally posted by nerfgun58 nerfgun58 wrote:

great news but may i ask why some of the liverys on the site are only fs9?Smile
Please read the press release again. The answer is in there.

Lars Roennig
Development Team
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic