QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Painting Hangar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Question about paint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
gnt586 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnt586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about paint
    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 9:22am
Hi
I have done loads on Norwegian paints  H.C. Andersen is there on avsim but the image was taken off a picture so not the best , I started hand drawing them after that.

I do have a friend who works at the 787 factory who sent me high quality pictures of the tails , but since Norwegian are disposing of their 787 I don't make them anymore .
All my Liveries HERE
krake802 View Drop Down
QW787 Crew
QW787 Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krake802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2021 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Jammin16 Jammin16 wrote:

Hi Krake802,
I have serch much after some special Norwegian tails, on google and Flickr, but it's look I can't find a pictrue of the tail on this Aircraft I want to make there are taken straight on, the pictures are either taken from below so I can not see the lower part of the tail and some of them you see the tail at an oblique angle so it makes it very difficult for me to make.

But thanks for your message :)

Best
Jammin16

That is most likely why this paint hasn't been painted by anyone... What tail are you looking to paint?
Anthony Eyre
Ex Norwegian B789 F/A
Windows 10 64Bit
Intel i9-10900K @ 3.7GHz
Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E
NZXT KRAKEN Z73
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 34GB
ASUS GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix 11GB
Corsair TX850M
Jammin16 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammin16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by krake802 krake802 wrote:

Hey Jammin16,

The only way you can do it is by doing it yourself or doing an intense search around google etc for it. 

Flickr is a good place for photo real imagery.

All trial and error, there's no "defined" place of textures.

Kind Regards,
Krake802

Hi Krake802,
I have serch much after some special Norwegian tails, on google and Flickr, but it's look I can't find a pictrue of the tail on this Aircraft I want to make there are taken straight on, the pictures are either taken from below so I can not see the lower part of the tail and some of them you see the tail at an oblique angle so it makes it very difficult for me to make.

But thanks for your message :)

Best
Jammin16
krake802 View Drop Down
QW787 Crew
QW787 Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krake802 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2021 at 11:18am
Hey Jammin16,

The only way you can do it is by doing it yourself or doing an intense search around google etc for it. 

Flickr is a good place for photo real imagery.

All trial and error, there's no "defined" place of textures.

Kind Regards,
Krake802
Anthony Eyre
Ex Norwegian B789 F/A
Windows 10 64Bit
Intel i9-10900K @ 3.7GHz
Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E
NZXT KRAKEN Z73
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 34GB
ASUS GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix 11GB
Corsair TX850M
Jammin16 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammin16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2021 at 6:32am
Hey there,
I have a questiton about how I can find Norwegian tail picture, I mean pecture of a person on a Norwegian Aircraft like H.C. Andersen???

If some one know it can you tell me it?Smile

Best
Jammin16
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic