QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QualityWings General User Forums > Official Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Statement on P3D issues in latest version 2.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Statement on P3D issues in latest version 2.1
    Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 12:55pm
QualityWings is aware of the issues that many are experiencing with the U146 in the latest version of P3D. We have communicated these issues on the P3D forums. While Lockheed Martin's support and commitment has been great, these incremental updates often cause big trouble for us developers. At this point we're having a customerbase expecting compatibility for FS9, FSX, P3D v1.4, P3Dv2 and P3Dv2.1. That's just not feasible for the size of a development group that we are. 

Stay tuned for further news on this.

Edited by Corey - 14 Feb 2014 at 7:36pm

Corey Ford
President/Development Team
culley36 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote culley36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2014 at 7:32pm
i think the majority of us are very patient, i am looking forward more to the 757 sp3 and future projects than the 146 collection, i may end up buying a couple more keys for the 757 just to help support your hard work and projects.
ryzen 1800x, 1080ti, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic