QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

QW Dispatcher in P3D5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlander_821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QW Dispatcher in P3D5
    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 4:07am
I understand that there is no support for the 146 in P3D5, but I have the plane installed and it seems to work fine so far.

But the dispatcher won't launch.  Is there a folder or registry trick that I can pull to make it happy?  I don't need it for liveries, but I'd like to be able to use the load manager.

Again, I am not asking for official QW support for this, just wondering if someone knows a trick.Wink
Highlander_821 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlander_821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 4:30am
So I should have searched the forum.  There is another thread about this and the link to a youtube video with a registry trick has made the dispatcher work for me.

****EDIT*****
The dispatcher runs now, but changes to the fuel load don't make it into the plane.   Not a big deal, I can manually set the fuel tanks after loading the plane.  Everything else seems to work fine in P3D5.

****Yet Another Edit****
Turns out I had botched my FSUIPC install, so after fixing that, the fuel settings from Dispatcher are now loading into the aircraft properly.

Edited by Highlander_821 - 16 Dec 2020 at 5:29am
plco43 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plco43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 12:33pm
Where did you find the info about getting the dispatcher to work in P3D v5?  I've been searching all over the place.

Thanks
Highlander_821 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlander_821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9 hours 58 minutes ago at 8:34am
Originally posted by plco43 plco43 wrote:

Where did you find the info about getting the dispatcher to work in P3D v5?  I've been searching all over the place.

Thanks

There is another post about this issue in the forum.  Here's the reply that got me pointed in the right direction:
Originally posted by joby joby wrote:

I would like to change liveries in P3Dv5 but can not open Dispatcher Tried run as admin.
error showing lockheed Martin Prepar 3dv3 or higher path could not be found
the aircraft is installed ok.
It is the latest full install for P3d v5 (previous in P3dv4.5 was ok)  

Hi, 

if you want to use Dispatcher in P3Dv5, waiting for the specific version, follow these steps:

https://youtu.be/gTsDNwhAsVE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic