QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

QW 146 Autopilot broken

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator_Kevin_HD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QW 146 Autopilot broken
    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 at 5:09am
Dear Community,

I'm flying your QW 146 (version 1.5) in P3D V4.5 now for a long time, yesterday I reinstalled it with my AV disabled and as an Administrator, but when I do a flight LNAV works, VNAV is not clickable, FLCH and VS is also not clickable. The only thing I can press is LNAV, TOGA, Heading and autopilot engage. I already tried reinstalling the plane but it didn't help. The Performance and VNAV page is filled correctly. I recorded a video, this was only a short test at the default airport of P3D with any company route loaded, as you can see VNAV, VS and FLCH are not even clickable. This test has nothing to do with realistic procedures or how you fly the Avro RJ 100, it was just a test about the autopilot. I already did a full flight on Vatsim, and there I discovered the issue.

Please help me!

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin
------------------------------
Simulator: Prepar3D V4.5 (latest version)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 X 3,60 GHz 6 Core
RAM: 16 GB RAM
GPU: GTX 1080

Aviator_Kevin_HD View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator_Kevin_HD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 3:12pm
No one knows a solution? :)

Kevin

Dwight View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 7:53pm
Did you use a fresh installer? If not perhaps it is a corrupted file.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator_Kevin_HD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 5:21am
I already had the plane installed before, but I removed it via the system control and downloaded the latest installer 1.5 from Aerosoft.

Kevin

ErnieAlston View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2021 at 8:48pm
Check if the plane is in 'Lite' mode.

In Lite mode there is no VNAV.

On the QW control panel on the lower right it should say 'standard', if it says 'Lite' change it to standard mode.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator_Kevin_HD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 7:52am
The problem is if I don't have the lite mode activated my cockpit is extremly dark and I can't even read the EICAS. In Lite mode it works.

Kevin

ErnieAlston View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Aviator_Kevin_HD Aviator_Kevin_HD wrote:

I already had the plane installed before, but I removed it via the system control and downloaded the latest installer 1.5 from Aerosoft.

I'm not able to reproduce the lighting issue.

Lite mode doesn't affect the lighting, it mostly just allows the plane to be used like a default plane.

So Vnav is disabled in Lite mode as is it not possible to use Vnav with the autopilot in this manner.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic