QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do I set the MDA/Decision Height? (Answered)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

How do I set the MDA/Decision Height? (Answered)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I set the MDA/Decision Height? (Answered)
    Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 3:33am
Good day
Sorry, it might already have been asked and answered but I don't seem to find it.
During approach a voice announces the activation of the "Radio Altimetre" followed by "Approaching Decision Height" and then  the "Minimums" but I am unable to find the place in the MCP or FMC to enter the MDA.
I couldn't find anything in the Quick Start Guide tutorials either.
Is it somewhere there or is the MDA just supposed to be a fixed value in this bird?

Regards
Omid

Edited by ErnieAlston - 23 Mar 2019 at 11:47am
Best wishes
Omid
ErnieAlston View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Omid Omid wrote:

During approach a voice announces the activation of the "Radio Altimetre" followed by "Approaching Decision Height" and then  the "Minimums" but I am unable to find the place in the MCP or FMC to enter the MDA.

You didn't say whether it was for the RJ, or the Bae146 variant.

On the Bae146 its between the Capt side altimeter and the VSI.

On the Avro RJ it it above the RMI

Ernie Alston
Development Team
Omid View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 12:23am
Many thanksThumbs Up
Best wishes
Omid
Abdulrahim123 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdulrahim123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2020 at 1:08pm
the numbers on the 787 only go by 10s not 1s why?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic