QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Painting Hangar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Hainan 787-9

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldfisch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hainan 787-9
    Posted: 27 Jun 2018 at 12:29pm
Hello to all,

is someone of the excellent painters in these forums thinking of a repaint of the Hainan 787-9? I think at the moment only the -8 is available. I know they have some very interesting special c/s in their fleet, but the standard livery would be fine for me.

juanchopancho View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanchopancho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:17pm
Anyone?  Was looking for Hainan 787 Kung Fu Panda livery in red, white and yellow liveries.
ozzieblr View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozzieblr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 3:28am
I have done a fictional livery similar to that one you are requesting, but I had to use different graphics ... and chose to use different colours as well.

QW787-9 Hainan Pandas 1.jpg
FSX Airlines Enthusiast
juanchopancho View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanchopancho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:45am
Found the 4 Kung Fu Pandas on Chinese FS websites. Nevermind.
goldfisch View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldfisch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 4:34pm
Would you mind to share the links with us?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic