QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QualityWings General User Forums > Official Previews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

FS2Crew for the QW787 Released!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
QW787 Crew
QW787 Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FS2Crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS2Crew for the QW787 Released!
    Posted: 20 May 2020 at 7:26am
FS2Crew for the QualityWings 787 has been released!!!

This is the ultimate flight crew simulation (Voice and Button Control) designed exclusively for the 787!

Download it now via: www.fs2crew.com

FS2Crew View Drop Down
QW787 Crew
QW787 Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FS2Crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 4:14am
Reminding people that when they "enable" FS2Crew via the FMC, you must use the LEFT FMC only, not the right one.

n00bpilot View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n00bpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 5:10am
Thanks for the tip. I just got this.
FS2Crew View Drop Down
QW787 Crew
QW787 Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FS2Crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 4:35am
Letting users know that Version 1.3 is now current!

1.3 is currently on the FS2Crew server... other 3rd party vendors will have it shortly.

Version 1.3 (24 October 2020)

New Config Options / Features / Fixes:

• Per popular request, new crew voice set options (US and EU) for users who do not want the Headset Filter.  UK never used the headset filter previously.
  • For engine start, you can now also say: "START ENGINE ONE", "START ENGINE TWO" instead of using the terms 'left' or 'right'.
  • Voice command for the "ALTIMETERS" callout fixed when above 10,000 feet.
  • "SECURE PROCEDURE" voice command fixed.
FS2Crew View Drop Down
QW787 Crew
QW787 Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FS2Crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2021 at 3:52am
FYI, Version 1.4 is now current.

It corrects an issue where users could experience an unclean shutdown when exiting the sim.

forshaw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 1:21pm
Yes thanks, it addressed this problem for me. I was experiencing CTD when existing FSX, with this upgrade it no longer does thatSmile.

BTW. I was hoping that this update was going to address some performance issues, with the FPS drop when the FS2Crew "top" menu is visible. I know it has been stated that is was related to the QW EFB "map" resolution. However, in my case and others I have seen this was not it, I had and still have the problem without the EFB and map open or actually on. I also have the updated 787 software, and still the same issue for me. I am still a FSX user.

Thanks again.

Kindest Regards.
Forshaw.
Forshaw
Gestas View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gestas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 1:02pm
You not alone with this problem in FSX. In P3D v5 the same problem with FPS drop when main panel visible and even more when visible secondary panel. 
forshaw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 5:47pm
Thumbs Up

Forshaw
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic