QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Freighter repaint has windows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustanotherPilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Freighter repaint has windows
    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 6:01pm
Hi,

I've just completed a Freighter repaint of the 146 in a current real world operator - Qantas/Cobham/Startrack. I removed the windows and frames in the repaint but when I display the completed aircraft in P3Dv4.5, the windows are still showing but missing the frames.

I suspect the alpha channel is causing this. How can I remove the alpha channel while retaining the Qualitywings Avro Common folder contents.

Steve S

BernieFlyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BernieFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2021 at 12:15am
Hi Steve

I hope you get a reply as I would love to get hold of your repaint if you are willing to share it. It is a shame about the windows. I seem to recall something somewhere about this but cannot for the life of me remember where unfortunately.

Bernie
Regards
Bernie
BernieFlyer View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BernieFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2021 at 12:22am
Hi Steve

I remember I saw a QW Avro repaint and tracked it down. it is for Australian Air Express. He has no windows in the paint. It is no good for FSX/P3d but the author might be able to help you nonetheless. He is :-
fabmass@libero.it
Fabio Massari

I hope this helps
Regards
Bernie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic