QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QualityWings General User Forums > Official Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Exciting news for the Ultimate 757!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UncleBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 2:55pm
Hello. I bought this for several years ago for fsx and if I want to use it in p3dv4 I have to buy it all over again? Is that the thanks I get for buying all your stuff. Im suppose to be so greatful that buying the products twice is just fine and dandy. I dont feel it anywhere because my joy are so overwhelming. Im sure I am wrong here, at least everyone in this forum will bash me and take offence, so be it. I speak where others dare not. So I should be just happy to fork over the dough all over again since you replaced a couple of dll files? Dont tell me you had 50 guys spending 6 months to port this over to p3dv4, just dont say that. Im venting over this business mentality with several developers. Do you think im rich? Do you think I s**t money? This is just pure greed, charging existing customers all over again. Do you think I will pay for another product from you? Its captian sim all over again. Good bye.

Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 8:23pm
U mad?

When you bought the 757 for FSX it also came with a FS9 version and Prepar3D wasn't even available. There was nothing in the license about we will support the 757 for each and every new simulator.

Don't you think a developer is entitled to make money when they spend their time porting it over to a new simulator?

You ranted over $14.95?

I'm just happy they dumped the Add-on Manager crap.  
My humble contributions to the Flight Sim community...

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?Ca
swaluver88 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swaluver88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 11:40am
Awesome! Still waiting for the 78710 before I buy this lol
limit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 4:32am
Hi!

I get the error   Startup Error QW757-1
Please could you help me!
Thx so much!
Bluepoint View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 5:47pm
Lbs to kgs in the cdu is done by adding WeightsUnit=Kgs to the QW757.cfg file in the FSX/Qualitywings folder. Look at the options.txt file in the same location. It has a whole host of QW757.cfg options
Henrik63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henrik63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 6:39am
Hi! How do I
 get the Garmin GPS in the 757?

Henrik :)
Henrik
ErnieAlston View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2020 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Henrik63 Henrik63 wrote:

Hi! How do I
 get the Garmin GPS in the 757?

Henrik :)

It can be added to the panel.cfg.

for more details create a new post on the support forum, and we will provide all the details.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
smoky354 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoky354 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 5:20am
You have to reactivate the product
pestridge77 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pestridge77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 2:46pm
Will Quality Wings be supporting P3Dv5 with their existing planes? I cant find any press release about it... dying to fly my planes I have
JohannJ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohannJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 7:17am
Is there any update for QW 757 to work on p3d v5 ? Thanks :)
ErnieAlston View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 8:59am
Originally posted by pestridge77 pestridge77 wrote:

Will Quality Wings be supporting P3Dv5 with their existing planes? I cant find any press release about it... dying to fly my planes I have

Its in the works. There are some issues that still need to be ironed out. Can't give you any sort of timeline.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
drumster53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumster53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2020 at 1:39am
Sirs:

P3Dv4

I have a couple issues with the 757.  First, the Autobrake feature is totally non-functional using Autoland.  I am forced to shut down the engines on the runway to stop otherwise I will roll at 50 kts into the next county.  The regular brakes do not appear to bypass the autobrakes if on.  If there's a fix, I would love to know it.  I have re-installed the product multiple times without effect.  Cry

The Autoland fails to adjust approach altitude...is it supposed to?  It seemed to work the first time I tried the feature.  Now unless I adjust the alt manually, the Autoland takes me right over the airport without ever adjusting the alt to land.

The FMC seems to take on a life of its own by adding VOR waypoints 8000 miles outside my planned flight.  I AM selecting the appropriate VOR frequency when entering one with multiple freq options...the FMC seems to make its own selection from the list of possible VOR frequencies despite my selection and usually for one on the other side of the planet.  Even if the proper selection displays initially, after Executing the FMC plan, the new distant VOR is saved officially and majorly skews my EFIS display.

Finally, I can get none of the liveries to properly update the P3Dv4 aircraft.cfg files therefore I only ever have house liveries available.  My selections download and install in your Dispatcher feature.  That action though has no effect on the .cfg for the sim and so no display of the repaint livery.  Am I missing a step somewhere?  I have read the instructions multiple times but I admit I'm getting older.

Any assist on these issues would be gratefully accepted.

Edited by drumster53 - 08 Jun 2020 at 1:41am
Scott
Violence is the Last Refuge of the Incompetent.
CaptainGaming View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaptainGaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 10:59pm
Any updates on making the 757 usable in P3D V5? thanks!
I-DAMG View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-DAMG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 2:26am
Hello, any news regarding the 757 and P3D v5? Infelice
I-DAMG
PVI Torino (Italy)
jeffreymg View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jeffreymg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2021 at 2:32pm
Any news on the 757 and P3Dv5?

Jeffg
keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 5:10pm
+1  please QW any updates on the 757 for P3Dv5 please?
I7-8700K OC 4.7 GIG..W10 64bit ..GTX1080
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic