QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Painting Hangar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

787 Romanian Airline livery Request. 787 TAROM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APrimus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 787 Romanian Airline livery Request. 787 TAROM
    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 at 2:48pm
Hello there lads! I have been flying the qw787 for some time now , i always used to fly with liveries from other airlines but i always wanted one from my country of origin , Romania. Romania has Tarom Airways...which is the main airline here. In real life we do not have a 787 but the company wishes for one. Yes i have tried to make my own livery but fail nonetheless...even with documentation , so thats why i came here for this , request. I'd love to see the Tarom livery on the 787.

since its fictional.... it's reg could be : YR-OTP 
I sadly cant post a pic so im going to leave a link to a reference image: https://aeronews.ro/doi-oficiali-tarom-au-fost-in-sua-sa-vada-doua-boeing-uri-787-dreamliner/

Edited by APrimus12 - 05 Aug 2021 at 2:50pm
gnt586 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gnt586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2021 at 2:36pm
 FYI That picture actual is a LOT plane with logo's changed LOL 

But anyway nearly finished the 8,9,10 version of TAROM 

This is the 9 Version 

All my Liveries HERE
APrimus12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APrimus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 2:01pm
HOLY HELL YOU ACTUALLY DID IT! i think you are one of the first to ever do this wow. I couldn't be more thankful lol
APrimus12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APrimus12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2021 at 2:02pm
'' FYI That picture actual is a LOT plane with logo's changed '' 
I know lol , Tarom sadly doens't have any real 787's so that was the best reference image out there :D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic