QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Ultimate 787 General Forum (NO SUPPORT)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Will the SP1 include the -10 model?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will the SP1 include the -10 model?
    Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:23am
This addictive aircraft is like crack and I need my next fix, the 787-10!

Anybody at all know when we can expect it?
My humble contributions to the Flight Sim community...

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?Ca
Kyle View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:24am
The -10 will not be included in SP1. Critical -8 and -9 bug fixes are the priority.

Kyle S.
Texture Developer
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:27am
Unhappy

Slimaa View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 11:12am
what is SP1
LOL
Fly On
inventor02 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inventor02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Slimaa Slimaa wrote:

what is SP1
LOL

Service Pack 1
Jammin16 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammin16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 6:59am
When does SP1 come ????Ermm
liamr685 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liamr685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 7:32am
Originally posted by Jammin16 Jammin16 wrote:

When does SP1 come ????Ermm

As per QWSims facebook update.

Quote Ultimate 787 Status
While the release of the 787 was a major achievement for us and we are delighted with the feedback from it, we are still working on the remaining issues that we have with the product.
With the first two hotfixes behind us, we are in the process of developing the first Service Pack (SP1). SP1 will address approximately 50 more items.
Also in development for the 787 is the 64-bit version for Prepar3D Version 4.
The first test version has been sent out to our beta testers with the focus of identifying any P3Dv4 specific issues with the product. There are some issues such as night lighting and TCAS that have not been an issue in the FSX version and need attention.
Dynamic lighting is also something currently under development for the P3Dv4 version of the 787 as well as other additional P3Dv4 specific features which are not included in the FSX version.
Once we get closer to completion of SP1 and P3Dv4, we will provide a timeframe for a release as well as more info on new features.
After the bug fixing portion of post product release has been stabilized, we have a Product Improvement Package scheduled for sometime in the summer of 2018. This PIP will - amongst other improvements - include the 787-10 as a free update for current customers. These additional features will be outlined at a later date.
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 11:26am
liamr685, THANK YOU for that! I don't visit Facebook much.

Now at least know what to refer to the -10 update as, PIP LOL

liamr685 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liamr685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 6:43am
Originally posted by Mach 3.5 Mach 3.5 wrote:

liamr685, THANK YOU for that! I don't visit Facebook much.

Now at least know what to refer to the -10 update as, PIP LOL

Its worth following them on Facebook as they release quarterly status updates about themselves as a whole. And status updates on the 787.
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 3:25am
I understand the value of social media for word of mouth for more sales, but here we are in the publishers website (registration required btw) and there is no mention at all of the schedule of the service pack and -10 update.

Wish the QW crew would also mirror information here for folks like myself that don't use social media.

Jammin16 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jammin16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 4:11am
I agree with Mach 3.5. There are also some people who do not have or are on Facebook or other social media.
liamr685 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liamr685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 7:29am
Valid point.

Maybe a News & Status updates on their homepage where they could also post the information.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic