QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Wheel chocks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w.kenmure1@btinterne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wheel chocks
    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 9:58am
Newbie question

flying the qwrj100 on approach (saved, practice) to Edinburgh 06 (fsx) i noticed on external view (f11) that the wheel chocks were still in position by the wheels. clearly this looks very strange and i was wondering if anyone had had this difficulty before and, if so, how do i fix it?  Many thanks in advance.
bill_k_2912
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
QW Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 12:36am
Does this happen every time? Did you try clicking the wheel chocks button on the QW Control Panel?

Lars Roennig
Development Team
Do not send me PMs regarding product support.
w.kenmure1@btinterne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w.kenmure1@btinterne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 3:00pm
Yes, I tried to select chocks in/out from the ground handling panel but this had no effect whatever. Will attempt to set up a 'clean' circuit and approach and see if this helps. Posted in the first instance because I thought it might be a common snag with a quick fix. Will report if the issue gets resolved. 
bill_k_2912
w.kenmure1@btinterne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote w.kenmure1@btinterne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 1:34pm
Further to previous responses, reset fsx to a clean circuit and saved the approach, first landing had no wheel chocks. Loaded the saved approach the next day and the wheel chocks were in place, also noticed the ground handling panel had appeared in 2d screen (f10) with no selection by me. Just making you aware of this because it's strange not because it stops me enjoying your excellent model (best by far for the price imho).
bill_k_2912
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic