QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

update rj146 p3d v3.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: update rj146 p3d v3.1
    Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 12:59pm
when arrive a new update for p3dv3.1 rj146??? the flaps not fuction, speeedbrake not fuction..
i spend the 39$ for that..

jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by simaviator simaviator wrote:

when arrive a new update for p3dv3.1 rj146??? the flaps not fuction, speeedbrake not fuction..
i spend the 39$ for that..

QW isnt supporting p3d v3 "yet" but try this: Go to your C:\P3D\Qualitywings folder , open your qw146.cfg and add the line : PanelState=01_Cold_And_Dark.pnl .  It will load the plane every time into cold and dark so just start engines and your flaps, gear , and fmc should work like normal. Its working well for me so far.

Edited by jscarano - 02 Jan 2016 at 2:08pm
simaviator View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 3:29pm
Ok sir,thank you an d go to check and i let you know...
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 4:16pm
You're welcome. Let me know how it goes.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 4:49pm
thanks for giving me the config files. now everything's fixed and working good. Finally I can fly again. RJ is a great plane.
best regards
Christophe
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 5:57pm

thanks for giving me the config files. now everything's fixed and working good. Finally I can fly again. RJ is a great plane.
best regards
Christophe

Good to hear
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2016 at 7:15pm
today i i start the sim and i have the same problem whit avro rj 70 85 100..flaps errors..that is incredible..
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 5:38am
Now for me it's impossible unistall and reinstall the avro qw 146 because i reactivated much the key
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 5:40am
Ok, now i use only pmdg or aerosoft..no bugs..sorry..
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 6:21am
Best regards att the beta testers and the staffs
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 7:19am
having only the problem of the flaps that do not work, it would not be possible to enable only those?
snave View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 9:46am
Why are you reinstalling? Why are you even trying to use this product in the wrong sim?

Why do you continue to post questions when you just told everyone you are sticking with PMDG and Aerosoft (like THAT'S a recommendation...) ? Get your money back, move on, stop wasting everyones' time.

I find your attitude and demeanour very childish, disinclining me to proffer assistance. 

However there are already posts here that would help you get round your petty local - and wholly self-imposed - difficulty. If you stopped ejaculating your post count in favour of some inclined study.

In the meantime, use the product in a sim for which it is designed and all will be well.

Edited by snave - 06 Jan 2016 at 6:45am
Simon Evans
"If it's a choice between right or polite, I choose right."
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 10:39am
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2016 at 4:11pm
simaviator,

if you read the system requirements of the product before you bought it you would have
known that P3D v3.x is not supported. So why do you complain that it doesn't work?
You don't buy a PMDG plane either and then complain that it doesn't work in FS9, do you?
And for your information...we have a 30 day refund policy so you didn't waste anything.

Lars Roennig
Development Team
Do not send me PMs regarding product support.
Mickeyj View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickeyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 1:36pm
Hi there,

just came here to get some infos about the 146 and 3.1. Actually i have everything up and running in v3.1 autopilot, flaps, FNS. It doesent matter if it is from cold+dark or ready-for-taxi state. I loaded a flight with the default F-33A saved it. Loaded the flight switched to the 146/RJ saved the flight restarted the sim with the saved flight, voila.

I gues you guys did a great job when developing the Avro. Good FPS, good system depth. Even that i refused to fly it in the real world i love in the sim world :D
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2016 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Mickeyj Mickeyj wrote:

Hi there,

just came here to get some infos about the 146 and 3.1. Actually i have everything up and running in v3.1 autopilot, flaps, FNS. It doesent matter if it is from cold+dark or ready-for-taxi state. I loaded a flight with the default F-33A saved it. Loaded the flight switched to the 146/RJ saved the flight restarted the sim with the saved flight, voila.

I gues you guys did a great job when developing the Avro. Good FPS, good system depth. Even that i refused to fly it in the real world i love in the sim world :D

I tried doing that but when I close p3d down and go to reload the saved flight I cant get autopilot to work / fms to work / 2d pop up windows to come up .  Seems like when that happens I have to restart computer and then it works. ugh

Edited by jscarano - 21 Jan 2016 at 12:58pm
colang View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 6:17am
>if you read the system requirements of the product before you bought it you would have
>known that P3D v3.x is not supported. So why do you complain that it doesn't work?

Eh no! when I bought the plane, I bought something supporting P3D.
If Loockheed Martin releases further versions for P3D I would expect a patch to support the last version, sooner or later, according to the "strenght" of the addon producer.
This is the way that all the main addon makers are following.

I would like 787 but I'll not buy it (or any other product) from a software house that, when the sim evolves, isn't ready to update products to the last version in a reasonable time.
I would first be sure that the plane I'm buying will not became unusable at the next p3d update, usually every few months.
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 6:40am
Originally posted by colang colang wrote:

Eh no! when I bought the plane, I bought something supporting P3D.
You bought a plane supporting P3D v1.x and v2.x.

This is the way that all the main addon makers are following.
All the "main addon makers" are charging you an additional fee for even allowing an installation into P3D.

I would like 787 but I'll not buy it (or any other product) from a software house that, when the sim evolves, isn't ready to update products to the last version in a reasonable time.
I would first be sure that the plane I'm buying will not became unusable at the next p3d update, usually every few months.
Which was the case for P3D v1.x and v2.x.
For the 787 it will eventually be the case for P3D v3.

We have a complex addon that sells for 36 USD and supports FS9, FSX, FSX:Steam, P3D v1 and v2.
I understand your point about supporting the latest platform but from a developer's point of view P3D is a moving target. 
Until the 787 is out and we find time to revisit the 146 we will not support P3D v3. 
This is reflected in the minimum system requirements and thus we deliver exactly what we advertise.
If you interpret something else into it or expect more then what is advertised then QualityWings products will never satisfy you.

Lars Roennig
Development Team
Do not send me PMs regarding product support.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 7:52am
I bought the 146 bae and I can not use it because it does not work, that's the truth.
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 10:42am

I bought the 146 bae and I can not use it because it does not work, that's the truth.

What flight simulator you using? P3D or FSX?
Kyle View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 11:12am

The only truth is that the 146 works in the simulators it was designed and tested in. 

I think our stance on the matter has been quite clear, as well as in the system requirements on the product page. We've been more than transparent with our stance on P3D.

We have always had (through Flight1) a 30-Day refund policy. You are certainly welcome to exercise that if you choose.

Edited by Kyle Schurb - 29 Jan 2016 at 11:20am
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 9:19pm
Il prodotto é in vendita in 2 modalità, 1 fsx e 2 p3d. Poi viene scritto nei notam..non compatibile con p3d...ok, allora perché metterlo in vendita? Io non voglio essere rimborsato, ma mi piacerebbe che fosse risolto il vostro problema, ormai fsx é superato, p3d e xplane saranno il futuro della simulazione..io credo che quando uscirà il 787 sarà un rebus per tutti, funzionerà con p3d oppure no? Vedremmo nel futuro che sorpresa ci darà...nel frattempo aspetto qualche release..
Mickeyj View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickeyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 10:09am
I do understand any customer as he expect the developer to keep track of current software plus updates. But i also do understand -very good indeed- any developer that keeping track of P3D and its numerous updates is a real pain. The sim is very sophisticated and complex, that every update comes with changes in the code. That means it breaks compatibility everytime. 
Now the dev have a few options:

1.) totally drop the platform and focus on just one. May it be FSC Classic, FSX:SE or P3D. No good for the remaining customers good for the dev as he just have to concentrate on one platform.

2.) Support/updates for old products for all platforms and neglect new projects. Good for all old customers bad for the dev cause no money, no income and very soon no further updates for existing customers caused by closed down dev studio.

3.) trying to support all sim platforms, develop add ons for every platform but for the cost of being a bit behind. Support/updates will take time.

4.) increase price tags for new products to finance more man power.

In every case the developer is the douchebag. Think about it just for a few seconds.

In my case i found a way to operate the 146 in P3D v3.x i love it as it is a great plane although i refused to fly it in the real world. I for myself would rather wait for an update or pay an extra USD for an update than yelling at the dev.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simaviator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 10:22am
is exact, I completely agree with his thoughts.
chote View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 2:11pm
Mickey And I agree with you, I have it and QW products seems very good I hope in the future to take out SP 146 and can be used at 100% I'm also flyingClap
AnkH View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnkH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 8:15am
Obviously all reasons why there should no support being expected regarding the QWSIM BAe146 product and P3Dv3 was not applicable for the QWSIM 757, as this was released now. So, I really hope that sooner or later, also the QWSIM BAe146 series will be available with a P3Dv3 installer.
chote View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 12:37pm
The truth is that if I companion QWSIM earlier they solve the problem for, we can enjoy the product wellTongue
Corey View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by AnkH AnkH wrote:

Obviously all reasons why there should no support being expected regarding the QWSIM BAe146 product and P3Dv3 was not applicable for the QWSIM 757, as this was released now. So, I really hope that sooner or later, also the QWSIM BAe146 series will be available with a P3Dv3 installer.

It's not that simple.
QualityWinggs has done NOTHING to make the Qw757 compatible with P3D. It's just that the product uses am add on manager that gets updated by the developer frequently since it is used for many many products. So in a sense we get forced into allowing installation.

Corey Ford
President/Development Team
npole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:50pm
Instead of accusing that guy to have bought the wrong thing, whoever is managing this company should reply gently to the guy who is actually paying his salary and tell him that the company is working hardly to fix their product line to be compatible with the newest simulators (that's what I do for the company I work for when someone ask for a question).
Replying to guy with phrases like "ask for a refund", "you didn't read the purchase page", is not professional at all, especially if it comes from someone which represent the company.
Please act professional, we're customers not a bunch of moaning kids.
Thank you.

snave View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 6:33am
Originally posted by npole npole wrote:

Instead of accusing that guy to have bought the wrong thing, whoever is managing this company should reply gently to the guy who is actually paying his salary and tell him that the company is working hardly to fix their product line to be compatible with the newest simulators (that's what I do for the company I work for when someone ask for a question).
Replying to guy with phrases like "ask for a refund", "you didn't read the purchase page", is not professional at all, especially if it comes from someone which represent the company.
Please act professional, we're customers not a bunch of moaning kids.
Thank you.

Ah! the old `customer is always right` adage. 

They're not. You're not. 
Thus your opinion is irrelevant. 

The product works in the sims for which it is designed. It is supported in the sims for which it was designed. The company has stated its goals are to release the 787 before it even decides what it may - or may not - do about the QW146/RJ. Until the 787 is released, and the initial customer support phase has passed, there should be no discussion about P3dv3.x support whatsoever. I think the developers must have the patience of a saint to continue to allow this soiling of a support forum.

What is really needed is to stop fannying about being nice to these cretins who are trying to get something to work in a product for which it was not designed, and for which they themselves lack the skills and perspicacity to attempt it in the first place.

It's not `accusation`, it's a `fact` that `the guy` (several of them in fact) bought the product for the wrong sim. It's a fact that they have run into problems. It's also a shameful fact that they have dared post in the support forums expecting a reply from the developer - one who is busy on other things. 

The support supplied here for those wishing to experiment with P3Dv3.x is C2C. 
There is more than enough information to enable a competent simmer to get the product working in P3Dv3.x.
I stress the word COMPETENT. The incompetent should stay well away as they aren't just doing themselves no favours, they're also p***ing off those of us (customers) who potentially might be willing to assist. And getting in the way of genuine customers with genuine problems in the sims for which it was designed...

If the customer needs advice on which category they fit into, clearly they fall into the incompetent. And should leave well alone.

And you expect the developers to help these people with a smile and vacuous promises? 

That's not customer service. And certainly not a service to that kind of customer.

Edited by snave - 22 Feb 2016 at 6:36am
Simon Evans
"If it's a choice between right or polite, I choose right."
npole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by snave snave wrote:

Thus your opinion is irrelevant.

My opinion (as customer) is relevant, because I can ask for a refund, and say bye bye and spend my money for a product made by a competitor. This is why the "customer is always right" rule exists. It's not a matter of prostration, but it's because a company couldn't live just because of "fanboys", if the mass moves away because you deal with them in a unprofessional way, then you're doing bad.
How do you pretend that your customer will spend more money for a new product, when you're not updating your current ones? Specifically for the 146 series: it's a flagship product, used by many, not that single forgotten aircraft, and make it compatible with p3d v3 doesn't like like a hell of job (while in fact it basically works already, if not for two random bugs...).

Kyle View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 6:23pm
Hi npole,

Yes indeed, your opinion is relevant and heard.

I don't have much more to add than what we've stated before regarding P3D development, but ensuring an add-on is compatible is indeed a hell of a job, thinking from a testing standpoint alone. Also, had we updated for 3.0, all that work would have gone to waste just over 2 months later with the 3.1 update. It's great that there are new developments and improvement, but it's very difficult for any group to keep up.

Unfortunately we don't have the resources at the moment to support an official P3Dv3 update at this time but will explore in the near future. Honestly by the time we developed and tested a 3.1 update, 3.2 would probably be out and we would be back at square one.

For those who upgrade to new simulators, this is the risk you must assume. Just like if I were to purchase an Xbox One and sell my Xbox 360, it wouldn't be fair for me to assume backwards compatibility, or another example of upgrading the Operating System, particularly when not promised by any lone developer. 

I personally would like to have P3Dv3 compatibility for all of our products as it's my primary sim when I am not developing. Unfortunately it's just not feasible for us to maintain support for a constantly-moving platform while we are looking to finalize development with another major product and get that out to please the masses waiting for that aircraft.

At some point later on, it will be looked into as it's of course no secret that users are continuously moving on from FSX and into P3D.

jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2016 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Kyle Schurb Kyle Schurb wrote:

Hi npole,

I don't have much more to add than what we've stated before regarding P3D development, but ensuring an add-on is compatible is indeed a hell of a job, thinking from a testing standpoint alone. Also, had we updated for 3.0, all that work would have gone to waste just over 2 months later with the 3.1 update. It's great that there are new developments and improvement, but it's very difficult for any group to keep up.

Unfortunately we don't have the resources at the moment to support an official P3Dv3 update at this time but will explore in the near future. Honestly by the time we developed and tested a 3.1 update, 3.2 would probably be out and we would be back at square one.

For those who upgrade to new simulators, this is the risk you must assume. Just like if I were to purchase an Xbox One and sell my Xbox 360, it wouldn't be fair for me to assume backwards compatibility, or another example of upgrading the Operating System, particularly when not promised by any lone developer. 

I personally would like to have P3Dv3 compatibility for all of our products as it's my primary sim when I am not developing. Unfortunately it's just not feasible for us to maintain support for a constantly-moving platform while we are looking to finalize development with another major product and get that out to please the masses waiting for that aircraft.

At some point later on, it will be looked into as it's of course no secret that users are continuously moving on from FSX and into P3D.

Thank you for your kind response.
npole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 4:29am
Originally posted by Kyle Schurb Kyle Schurb wrote:

Hi npole,

Thank you for your honest reply.. if this could help, atm the 146's are working fine, the bug (that makes certain flight controls stop working, like the flaps or the gear..) is kicked when the aircraft is deployed in the sim world, you can figure it easily by moving the landing gear, if it doesn't move then you're "bugged", reloading the plane (via menu > select aircraft) is enough to have a fully functional aircraft. That's why I said, it doesn't look like a hell of job to "fix" it (at least to fix the biggest bug you could notice atm), seems just a matter of script initialization.
Cheers.

jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 7:19am
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your honest reply.. if this could help, atm the 146's are working fine, the bug (that makes certain flight controls stop working, like the flaps or the gear..) is kicked when the aircraft is deployed in the sim world, you can figure it easily by moving the landing gear, if it doesn't move then you're "bugged", reloading the plane (via menu > select aircraft) is enough to have a fully functional aircraft. That's why I said, it doesn't look like a hell of job to "fix" it (at least to fix the biggest bug you could notice atm), seems just a matter of script initialization.
Cheers.

[/QUOTE]

I wish it was just easy as reload the plane but that doesnt fix my issues. The 2d popup windows dont work and neither does autopilot or fmc. :-(
npole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 11:03am
Originally posted by jscarano jscarano wrote:

I wish it was just easy as reload the plane but that doesnt fix my issues. The 2d popup windows dont work and neither does autopilot or fmc. :-(

Notice that the autopilot in the 146 works differently than small planes.. doesn't react at all for you? If it disengage right after you activate it with normal button (or with a external device)... it's expected; if the button on the 3D console doesn't react at all (AP NAV1/2), then it's a different issue (which I didn't encounter so far...).

Edited by npole - 23 Feb 2016 at 11:04am
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 11:43am

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I wish it was just easy as reload the plane but that doesnt fix my issues. The 2d popup windows dont work and neither does autopilot or fmc. :-(</span>

Notice that the autopilot in the 146 works differently than small planes.. doesn't react at all for you? If it disengage right after you activate it with normal button (or with a external device)... it's expected; if the button on the 3D console doesn't react at all (AP NAV1/2), then it's a different issue (which I didn't encounter so far...).

Yea. A/P 1 and 2 don't respond in VC.
npole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 5:43pm
"Finally" (sadly) I managed to have the bug.. and no solution have worked. :(
It was a pain because I had a FSE task running on IVAO and I had to restart everything again, and it didn't worked...
At this point I think I will give up until the problem is solved, I prefer to invest the money into a compatible aircraft.
Anyone could tell me where/who to ask for a refund please?
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 7:33pm

It was a pain because I had a FSE task running on IVAO and I had to restart everything again, and it didn't worked...
At this point I think I will give up until the problem is solved, I prefer to invest the money into a compatible aircraft.

So your plane finally crapped out?
npole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 7:52pm

So your plane finally crapped out?

Yes, and I didn't managed to "recover" it this time... restarting the sim every time it happens in the hope to have it working it's out of question. It's sad coz I found it to be the perfect aircraft for my purposes, not that small and not a real tubeline. I'll deffo buy it when it'll be fully compatible with p3d v3, for now I'll spend those money elsewhere (deciding where atm..).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic