QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QualityWings General User Forums > Official Previews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Topic ClosedUltimate 787 - Version 1.1.1 released

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 11:51pm
Flaps still don't work! I am uninstalling and putting on shelf maybe one day after all your full price beta testers get done working out all your problems I will give a try again.  Waste of money!!!!
manuelrendo View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 11:22am
I have noticed that in this forum,there are always a huge number of bugs reported,and
People seem to be happy to thank QW. For delivering a product full of bugs.
It is true that the external model,sounds,cockpit,overhead panel,etc is fantastic,,but it’s true as well that is hard to fly from point A to B this software with no issues..
I would not be happy to buy a product,example a car,from a manufacturer that is unable
To take me from point A to B with no issues,or failures,,and it is not enough to mention that the price is lower than other products such as pmdg,,,that is bullsh*t,,difference in price of a qw787 and a 777 pmdg is not big,but the difference between these products are...
I will not name the countless bugs,,many have been reported,but I would like to mention
The most annoying,,which is that Vnav DOES NOT respect any altitude restriction in a logical sequence,,,,for example departing Egkk 26 left,,any sid with a first restriction in altitude of 4000 Feet in the cdu/Sid ,,if you select 5000 feet on mcp,the qw787 will climb
Above the 4000 feet restriction yes or yes...not respecting the restriction on the cdu.
Vnav alt is not properly simulated,either,,for example during descent,,it will start the descent as soon as you select lower altitude in the mcp,withouth command from altitude intervention,,,,the plane goes down on its own,
Vnav speed is not well modeled, either and any try to make a vnav descent/approach is just simply a wishful thinking...
Other items,such as toga ref line in hud for take off,offset,use of dispatcher,,or legs winds,Alternate pages in cdu, critical items for long haul flight Would be nice but I fully understand this is not pmdg,it is Qw and I am happy with that,,,
Finally a very annoying issue,,,no way to assign buttons in any flight yoke,example
Toga button,,or even worse,,the use of hardware example autopilot Saitek multi panel is
Virtually impossible to use...
In short,,many patches,fixes,but the core is full of bugs even though the panel,sounds,
External model,animations,are superb.

Anthonygeino96 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 3:44pm
In vegas now will update when im home
Anthony geinopolos

bantha121 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Lars Lars wrote:

a rework of the EFB Dispatch page

Would it be repetitive of me to ask for the ability to enter passenger/cargo/fuel numbers in the EFB rather than using sliders?
octalvanc View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 10:48pm
On Version 1.1.0 the Devation Pointers on PDF and HUD used to work well, now on 1.1.1 never goes to the center while on LNAV/VNAV (FMA showing LNAV/VNAV PTH) on any fase of flight CLIMB, CRUISE, DESCENT
alirob View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 10:55pm
Hi.after reinstallation of total files 1.1.1 plus fix!!,still SIMULATOR COLLAPSE AFTER RADAR ON!!
ALIROB
Balu69 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 3:04am
i had the same problem. I have reinstalled the 787, without success. 
only when i uninstalled the 787, in addition, microsoft visual c ++ 2015 Redistributable (x64) and 2012 Redistributable (x64) uninstalled and reinstalled the 787, now i can fly again without problems.
greatings
alirob View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 6:54am
Hi again ,even with the vercion 1.1.1,following the right instraction, till now i do 6 flights!!,and STILL CRASH WITH RADAR ON!!!,STILL NO FIX SOLUTION!!

ANY SOLUTION!! PLS!!
ALIROB
alirob View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 6:56am
AHA,ok will try!!,tks!! SIR!!
ALIROB
af007 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 8:27am
Nom de l’application défaillante Prepar3D.exe, version : 4.2.21.24048, horodatage : 0x5a7c832c
Nom du module défaillant : VCRUNTIME140.dll, version : 14.0.24215.1, horodatage : 0x57bfd5ab
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d’erreur : 0x000000000000c45d
ID du processus défaillant : 0x1854
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d4017db1299dfc
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
ID de rapport : 36b20d54-d35b-4a00-aa25-bbc8a9e6928d
Nom complet du package défaillant : 
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant : 
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 9:29am
Translated...

Name of the failed application Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.2.21.24048, timestamp: 0x5a7c832c
Faulty module name: VCRUNTIME140.dll, version: 14.0.24215.1, timestamp: 0x57bfd5ab
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x000000000000c45d
Faulty process ID: 0x1854
Start time of the failed application: 0x01d4017db1299dfc
Faulty application path: C: \ Prepar3D v4 \ Prepar3D.exe
Faulty module path: C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 \ VCRUNTIME140.dll
Report ID: 36b20d54-d35b-4a00-aa25-bbc8a9e6928d
Full name of the failed package:
ID of the application relating to the failed package:

My humble contributions to the Flight Sim community...

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?Ca
Frafty View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 10:13am
If we're still getting the CTD post hotfix, should we just be opening support tickets?
Kevin View Drop Down
QW Crew
QW Crew

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 11:26am
Post in the support forums, guys, not here. It's going to get lost if it gets posted here.
Captain Kevin

Do NOT private message me for support.
HighFlier View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 2:10am
I currently have SP1 installed, but I’m unsure as to whether I should install this hot fix based on what I’m reading here. Should I proceed with the install or wait for a second hot fix?
fire508 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 8:11am
Yep ntdll.dll ctd on every flight (when changing views),using AS4, after hotfix. This needs to be fixed ASAP or it is a waste of $$$ and product.  Uninstalling until there is a CONFIRMED FIX.
Jornov01 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 2:57pm
After updating to the last update, I keep having the same result with AS in operation after a few minutes P3D stops working. I would also like someone to clarify because at the beginning of the session I get low FPS and suddenly increase significantly, always with lights off and no touching anything.
8AA View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 5:00pm
when is next hot fix coming
HK
jwalker View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 10:29am
Hello All,
I was having CTD issues, but I did manage to put my 787-8 through an 18 hour test flight yesterday without any issues. I was using the weather radar with active sky for p3dv4. What I done is I uninstalled the 787. Removing all folders related to the 787 from my Main p3dv4 folder, including simobjects airplane.Also removed the folder from appdata. Then reinstalled the 787. after reinstall I then went to control panel, programs, uninstall a program, and everything that has Microsoft Visual C++ I clicked on, BUT DO NOT UNINSTALL instead when the box pop-up click on Repair. That worked for me.
Aidata View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:38pm
Hi,

I bought 787 QW P3D v4.2 10 days ago. My feedback :

Very nice displays and screens. What is very impressive as you look at the real 787 complexity.
Exterior models are really accurate
Really efficient code : high FPS
Very interesting innovations: metar request (but bug : only working on captain displays not working on FO ones.), a positioning system so you can fly only most challenging parts of a flight :takeoff and landing. EFB is a good idea but it s too much basic, need to be implemented
Lovely HUD.
Electronic check-lists are great.
3d panel navigation is smooth.
Easy flying.

But
Too much CTD despite 1.1.1 hotfix (update then fully clean reinstall) Seems to be linked to any very cloudy/storms context.
A lot of more or less important bugs , but at the end really boring : ex : press 2 or 3 times to copy waypoint on fms, lateral deviation pointer sometimes doesn t indicate RNAV path, loosing fsuipc macro settings ...

But the worst and on final the most important : A/P. VNAV is awful (unable to catch a flight level and to hold it. (But very efficient in playing yoyo or climbing as a rocket). I don tknow if VNAV has any specific code about climb/descent management. You never know what will be the speed and altitude at the next waypoint . A/TRH is absolutely hazardous (during climbing it can reduce power until stalling, on approach it can apply full power…).
LNAV can zigzag during minutes to find and follow track.
It s impossible to pilot a liner without a fully efficient and trustable A/P.

Consequently it s also impossible to use accelerate rate (which is very useful on long haul flight).

Finally i don t know what to say about this 787. Very good concept but still in beta i would say.P3d version launching should have been delay to propose an more operational aircraft. At least with a functional A/P . I know that qualitywings doesn t want to be compared with PMDG or others and time is money, yet they take time to offer operational aircrafts with minimum bugs. QW has a very high potential product in hands. Hope they can solve issues and upgrade this 787.
But as i know it s under development for years i m quite doubtfully. That s why i m going to probably ask for a refund. But i m still shared between support QW hoping they will implement at least an efficient A/P and to be refund. I m waiting the very next p3d v4 june release. May be it will make miracle.
If not, be sure if the 787 is improved in futur i will buy it again.
QW hasn t probably the same ressources that PMDG, nevertheless they ve made a promising job : thanks to the QW’s team.
olli4740 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:50pm
@ Aidata:
Instead of using time acceleration, try the unique QW jump ahead feature. Just tested it myself - cool stuff and very handy.
Regards, Oliver
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Aidata Aidata wrote:

But the worst and on final the most important : A/P. VNAV is awful (unable to catch a flight level and to hold it. (But very efficient in playing yoyo or climbing as a rocket). I don tknow if VNAV has any specific code about climb/descent management. You never know what will be the speed and altitude at the next waypoint . A/TRH is absolutely hazardous (during climbing it can reduce power until stalling, on approach it can apply full power…).
LNAV can zigzag during minutes to find and follow track.
It s impossible to pilot a liner without a fully efficient and trustable A/P.
Why don't you create a topic in the support forum so we can try to troubleshoot your AP issues?
What you describe does not sound normal at all to me.

Thanks,
Lars

Lars Roennig
Development Team
Do not send me PMs regarding product support.
Aidata View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:16pm
I do it also but sometimes I would appreciate to fly a full flight; as I said I think also It s a really interesting innovation (i called it awkwardly positioning system sorry) QW is the first to have thought about it; anyway the really challenge is an operational A/P whatever time acceleration or not
8AA View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:18pm
next hotfix realease date, any update?
HK
Aidata View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:21pm
Lars,
I read that some simmers have done a full uninstall (787, C++, 787 subfolder in P3D ...)
Is it worth to do so ?
Thanks
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:59pm
In your case I would say yes. The issues you describe sound like a potentially corrupted installation.
From now on, please post on the support forums. Thank you.

Lars Roennig
Development Team
specmaciek View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 6:37am
Ok full update done and what I can say dispatch is working fine from the plane but weather radar is still not working, autopilot it's not holding high restrictions.
Lars View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 12:45pm
Due to high number of bug reports in this topic I will close it now.
Support is only provided in the appropriate forums so please report your bugs in the support forum instead. Thank you.

Lars Roennig
Development Team
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic