QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QualityWings General User Forums > Official Previews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Ultimate 787 - SP2 Released - Hello Dash 10!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silcotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 8:48am
I have uninstalled the original version (1.1) (as per the advice on the QW website) and downloaded from the QW website the new version 1.2.0. Then installed as per instructions. Then, when in P3D selecting the 787 model 8 9 or 10, there are no previews of any model selected, when I click ok, a default figher jet appears on the runway.

I then uninstalled everything to do with QW 787 and re downloaded from my Flight1 purchasing agent and installed the version 1.2.0 from there and the same thing happens.

This is quite frustrating can someone please offer assistance?

I am having that same problem
silcotte View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silcotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 8:51am
This is really frustrating and we need some assistance here. I reinstall about 10 times and my P3D4 saying no preview of the aircraft
jay907uk View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jay907uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 9:08am
Originally posted by silcotte silcotte wrote:

This is really frustrating and we need some assistance here. I reinstall about 10 times and my P3D4 saying no preview of the aircraft

Hiya,

Do you mean you have not got any liveries installed? ,even the default QW liveries when you go into your QW Dispatcher?

I'm not very computer savvy but thought might try and assist.

Jason
Many Thanks

Jason
D.C View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 9:18am
I have the same problem as "gingerjordan." After I load a flight plan into the FMC, I click QW Load Agent which gives me the date and the PLF, but it only loads few people into the business class section and a minus amount in the aft cargo. I have redownloaded the installer from Flight1 and did a clean install, however, the problem still exists.
DC
Wise87 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wise87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 9:29am
Add me to the list for having QW Load Agent problems. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the 787 several times but no luck. What is happening is I will load up a route and execute and then go to the LoadAgent like I saw in the video. It would load half the cargo and no fuel or it would load all the cargo and no fuel. I tried the old load manager but it doesn’t seem to work anymore either. The only way I can get fuel and payload is using the EFB and entering my values. I wonder where it is pulling this data from? 

FYI, I have ran as admin, uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, deleted old QW folders and even went as far as to clean out my registry. This needs to be address seeing it is a key feature with the latest update. I am seeing more post from others on the QW LoadAgent issues. 

Maybe I'll go over to Avsim and see if someone has figured this out. We don't seem to be getting any assistance to this problem except to uninstall and reinstall when it is clear many of us have already done so. 

Edited by Wise87 - 06 Oct 2019 at 9:38am
silcotte View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silcotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 9:30am
Jason nothing at all not even the B787 8 or 9 nothing has a preview

keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 9:54am
just wondering if its just 787 routes ..i get the full info if i do say KSEA to EGLL but i get the issue above if its a short route.
I7-8700K OC 4.7 GIG..W10 64bit ..GTX1080
ErnieAlston View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 9:57am
Originally posted by keenrw keenrw wrote:

Originally posted by ErnieAlston ErnieAlston wrote:

Originally posted by gingerjordan gingerjordan wrote:

After 2 reinstall just to make sure. I cant get the QW Load Agent to work properly. I followed the youtube video that was uploaded recently but yet when i click QW Load Agent it gives me the date and the PLF, i press load and it loads a few people into the business section and a minus amount in the aft cargo. I have tested on -9 (VIR) and -10 (UAL) both give same results  

Redownload the installer from Flight1 ,we have corrected this particular issue.

Has this been corrected using the EXEs from the main QW site?

Yes.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
jay907uk View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jay907uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:04am

After 2 reinstall just to make sure. I cant get the QW Load Agent to work properly. I followed the youtube video that was uploaded recently but yet when i click QW Load Agent it gives me the date and the PLF, i press load and it loads a few people into the business section and a minus amount in the aft cargo. I have tested on -9 (VIR) and -10 (UAL) both give same results  

Yes.

Ernie,

Do we need to uninstall and then do another fresh install for the above issue to be fixed?

Many Thanks

Jason
Wise87 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wise87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 10:26am
When you guys say re-download from Flight1 are you saying via the Flight1 purchase agent or the standalone traditional wrapper from Flight 1 or does it really matter? On the Flight1 site, both files look the same. 

In the Purchase Agent I see the following versin being installed. 
f1product=The Ultimate 787 Collection - P3Dv4
f1productid=QW787P3D
filename=QualityWings_787_v1.2.0_P3Dv4.exe
date=10/5/2019 10:59:24 PM
version=1.2.0

Edited by Wise87 - 06 Oct 2019 at 10:30am
silcotte View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silcotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:08am
We need some assistance here why is it after installation and following all the required installation my P3D has no preview on the B787
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:33am
Originally posted by jay907uk jay907uk wrote:

Do we need to uninstall and then do another fresh install for the above issue to be fixed?

A reinstall should be enough.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
silcotte View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silcotte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:45am
We did that and nothing changed
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Wise87 Wise87 wrote:

Add me to the list for having QW Load Agent problems. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the 787 several times but no luck. What is happening is I will load up a route and execute and then go to the LoadAgent like I saw in the video. It would load half the cargo and no fuel or it would load all the cargo and no fuel. I tried the old load manager but it doesn’t seem to work anymore either. The only way I can get fuel and payload is using the EFB and entering my values. I wonder where it is pulling this data from? 

FYI, I have ran as admin, uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, deleted old QW folders and even went as far as to clean out my registry. This needs to be address seeing it is a key feature with the latest update. I am seeing more post from others on the QW LoadAgent issues. 

I tried it again , it seems to work fine for me. 

I did it with both the F1 purchase Agent, and the Installer from the QW web site.

I have made a video documenting my steps.

There does not appear to be a problem with the installer itself.

On the FMC's Ident page the installer version should read 1.2.0.1, if it does not then you don't have the latest version installed.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
Wise87 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wise87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:50am
Uninstalling and reinstalling is getting us nowhere. There is still an issue with the load agent
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:51am

When you guys say re-download from Flight1 are you saying via the Flight1 purchase agent or the standalone traditional wrapper from Flight 1 or does it really matter? On the Flight1 site, both files look the same. 

In the Purchase Agent I see the following versin being installed. 
f1product=The Ultimate 787 Collection - P3Dv4
f1productid=QW787P3D
filename=QualityWings_787_v1.2.0_P3Dv4.exe
date=10/5/2019 10:59:24 PM
version=1.2.0

It does not matter,  I have installed and tested both the F1 purchase agent and the files on the QW folder , they both have the latest update for both FSX, and P3D.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:54am

Jason nothing at all not even the B787 8 or 9 nothing has a preview

I just checked on the Prepared3D forum. The most common reason for not having a preview is the aircraft installed is not compatible with P3Dv4.

Is it at all possible that you have selected the FSX installer, and installed that into the P3Dv4 location ???

That would explain the missing preview.

Edited by ErnieAlston - 06 Oct 2019 at 11:58am

Ernie Alston
Development Team
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:57am

I'm sure it is frustrating, but this is not the support forum, We don't provide much support in this forum. This is for release announcements, and related items etc.

I've provided a possible answer for you, but going forward please use the support for for support issues or questions.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 12:32pm

Yes.

ok ta can see my version is now 1.2.0.1 or something like that
gnt586 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnt586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 12:33pm
We was discussing this issue last night "preview of the aircraft" , Turned out the dude P3D was out of date and he needed to update to the latest version 

Edited by gnt586 - 06 Oct 2019 at 12:35pm
All my Liveries HERE
keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 12:56pm
Im not sure the new payload feature works with every airport so that might be the issue , i tried  EGLL to KORD and it worked .. but EGLL to EGPH returned a pax of about 23 and a minus for aft cargo as other get.

Edited by keenrw - 06 Oct 2019 at 12:57pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 1:09pm

Im not sure the new payload feature works with every airport so that might be the issue , i tried  EGLL to KORD and it worked .. but EGLL to EGPH returned a pax of about 23 and a minus for aft cargo as other get.

Yes if there's not an exact dep/dest for the 787 in the table it would not work. As many people select routes not actualy flown by 787's IRL.  We have changed it so it works with additional factors to ensure a result for any dep/dest, or airline etc.

Edited by ErnieAlston - 06 Oct 2019 at 2:55pm

Ernie Alston
Development Team
Wise87 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wise87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 1:19pm

Yes if there's not an exact dep/dest for the 787 in the table it would not work. As many people select routes not actualy flown by 787's i\IRL.  We have changed it so it works with additional factors to ensure a result for any dep/dest, or airline etc.

I've been using the United 787-10 from KSFO to KEWR as my test aircraft and I can't even get that to work and it's an actual IRL flight. 
keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 1:32pm

Yes if there's not an exact dep/dest for the 787 in the table it would not work. As many people select routes not actualy flown by 787's i\IRL.  We have changed it so it works with additional factors to ensure a result for any dep/dest, or airline etc.

ahhhhhh right that explains it then thanks.. but sadly it still dosnt appear to work with routes not in the database and returns a small number of pax and a minus for aft cargo. not a big deal as i can just make it up or use simbrief.

Edited by keenrw - 06 Oct 2019 at 1:51pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 2:56pm

I've been using the United 787-10 from KSFO to KEWR as my test aircraft and I can't even get that to work and it's an actual IRL flight. 

What version # does it say on the CDU ident page ?

Ernie Alston
Development Team
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 3:16pm

ahhhhhh right that explains it then thanks.. but sadly it still dosnt appear to work with routes not in the database and returns a small number of pax and a minus for aft cargo. not a big deal as i can just make it up or use simbrief.

I'm not able to reproduce it.   I just tried it again with the airports you used EGLL-EGPH in 1.2.0.1, see the video below. It seems to be working.

Did you have a particular airline model loaded ?

Ernie Alston
Development Team
keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 3:29pm

I'm not able to reproduce it.   I just tried it again with the airports you used EGLL-EGPH in 1.2.0.1, see the video below. It seems to be working.

Did you have a particular airline model loaded ?

I notice you used the QW default 787 .. works using that as i just tried it but can you try say the British airways 788 .. it wont work .
keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 3:35pm
With the QW default 787

keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 3:36pm
And the BAW .. wont work ..

Edited by keenrw - 06 Oct 2019 at 3:39pm
D.C View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:01pm
I agree with "keenrw", this also happens with United Airlines livery (787-10) new version.
DC
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:03pm

I notice you used the QW default 787 .. works using that as i just tried it but can you try say the British airways 788 .. it wont work .

Ok thanks for that clarification. I think we have something now.

Try putting this updated  'QW787_Pax_Data.csv' file into your /QualityWings/QW787/Navdata folder, replace the one that is there.

Ernie Alston
Development Team
keenrw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keenrw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:24pm

Ok thanks for that clarification. I think we have something now.

Try putting this updated  'QW787_Pax_Data.csv' file into your /QualityWings/QW787/Navdata folder, replace the one that is there.

That works thanks :)))
D.C View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D.C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 5:31pm
ErnieAlston, thank you. The QW Load Agent works, now.
DC
mwa05 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwa05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 6:02pm
Quick question - did version 1.2.0.1 only contain the amended pax data file, or is there other fixes? I have the original installed, so would downloading the zip file above bring me up to date?

Thanks,

Mark

Edited by mwa05 - 06 Oct 2019 at 6:03pm
APlong View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by APlong APlong wrote:

I have uninstalled the original version (1.1) (as per the advice on the QW website) and downloaded from the QW website the new version 1.2.0. Then installed as per instructions. Then, when in P3D selecting the 787 model 8 9 or 10, there are no previews of any model selected, when I click ok, a default figher jet appears on the runway.

I then uninstalled everything to do with QW 787 and re downloaded from my Flight1 purchasing agent and installed the version 1.2.0 from there and the same thing happens.

This is quite frustrating can someone please offer assistance?

Anyone from QW able to help?
swaluver88 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swaluver88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2019 at 11:57pm
Honestly I dont know how you guys can screw up installing it. I did it with zero issues
VBHB View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VBHB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 5:31am
The download from flight1 is version 1.2.1  dated the 7 October 2019 and the load agent still doesn't work.

It worked by copying over uploads/88/QW787_pax_data2.zip 

I have the Qantas livery installed from the QW website.

Thanks,

Off to England on QFA9!

Edited by VBHB - 07 Oct 2019 at 5:46am
Wise87 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wise87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 7:58am
Originally posted by swaluver88 swaluver88 wrote:

Honestly I dont know how you guys can screw up installing it. I did it with zero issues

Congratulations to you. It’s already been proven that a CSV file was incorrect in the original installer. So we didn’t screw anything up. Thank you for your input.

Edited by Wise87 - 07 Oct 2019 at 8:00am
shaynenofts View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaynenofts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 1:26pm
I am trying to install new download and updated version that was downloaded about 1.5 hours ago and I am stuck at 12% on install for over an hour.
How long should it take????
Thanks
B777ER View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B777ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by shaynenofts shaynenofts wrote:

I am trying to install new download and updated version that was downloaded about 1.5 hours ago and I am stuck at 12% on install for over an hour.
How long should it take????
Thanks

Took me about 30 minutes at 12%.
Eric
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic