QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Ultimate 787 General Forum (NO SUPPORT)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Start Up Error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rythom1995 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Start Up Error
    Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 3:36pm
Hello 

wondered if you could help I have just installed the 787 and when I load the aircraft none of the panels work and I get a error saying: ERR: Startup Error !! Unable to start QW787-1 

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks 

Ryan  
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 3:41pm
Hi Ryan,

Please re-install the 787 with Anti-Virus switched off, and run as an Administrator.

Thank You.

Do not send me PMs regarding product support
uran00 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uran00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 3:45pm
HI 

rythom1995 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rythom1995 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 3:57pm
I have tried a reinstall still have the same problem 

Many Thanks 

Ryan 
Bounty2211 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty2211 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 4:13pm
i have the same problem, i have reinstall not work
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 4:16pm
Could be a corrupted Flight1 Installer. I suggest a fresh install by redownloading from the Flight 1 QW787 product page.

But Uninstall everything first. Re-start your computer before trying to install.

Also are you guys on FSX Steam or FSX SP2?

In the installer ensure you are checking the version of FSX you are using. Steam or SP2/Accel.

We appreciate your patience, thank you.

Edited by Emil - 02 Oct 2017 at 4:17pm

kikoduarteb View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikoduarteb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 4:23pm
Just reinstalled the whole game and still nothing :/ same error at startup :c
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 4:28pm
That wasn't necessary.

We meed more information.

Uninstall the QW787, Restart your PC.

Then re-download the Flight 1 installer. And run it using the steps I mentioned above with AV off and as an Admin.

Also ensure you are checking your proper version of of FSX when asked during the install, FSX SP2 or FSX Steam.

kikoduarteb View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikoduarteb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 4:45pm
Yeah That helped! working fine for me. (so far Tongue

Awesome Bird btw, great job!
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rythom1995 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 4:49pm
Fantastic all works thank you for your help and quick responses. 

Thanks 

Ryan 
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rythom1995 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 1:25pm
So after fixing this issue last night i have just gone to fly this again this evening to have the same problem has come back :/ tried a re install from the same installer i used last night that made it work and still no luck, Firewall is off and running in admin. 

Thanks 

Ryan 
Corey View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 4:48pm
If you're experiencing this issue of the Startup Error...
Please see this topic:
http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/initial-purchasing-issues-or-duplicates_topic7030.html

Corey Ford
President/Development Team
fahdriyami View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fahdriyami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:29pm
I'm facing this issue since yesterday. It was working perfectly since I bought it on the 10th of October, then all of a sudden, Startup Error. I will try reinstalling but it shouldn't be an activation problem in my case since it was working fine previously? :/
meesv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meesv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2017 at 7:10am
I tried all the steps, but I still have the same problem, I'm on FSX SE btw.
captainpro780 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainpro780 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:04am
Hello,

I have tried all of your instructions but I am still facing this problem (my pfd is black and has an error message the same as everyone else). I believe I have done the install correctly, installing it to the right sim and disabled my antivirus and done numerous computer restarts.

Please does anyone have any more suggestions.

Thanks
Nick
fahdriyami View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fahdriyami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2017 at 4:27am
I had to uninstall, restart, then reinstall the product to get it working again. Havent faced an issue since.
captainpro780 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainpro780 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 4:16am
Well I have uninstalled my fsx reinstalled it and only installed Quality Wings 787 onto it and I still have the same problem. I have the latest version of the installer as well.

Does anyone have any ideas of what i could do next
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic