QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Please read this Welcome Topic:

Start up error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captain-cupcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Start up error
    Posted: 09 May 2017 at 9:52am
Hi All,

For some reason I just cannot log into the forum despite being registered...

Anyway

I had to reinstall both the BAe146/ RJ package and the B757.
Both now show a black screen where the EFIS display/ FMC and engine info (centre of cockpit)
with a message in blue saying 
"ERR - START UP ERROR!"
UNABLE TO START QW146-1

I uninstalled, restarted my PC and reinstalled but still getting the same problem.
My FSUIPC is both registered and uptodate.
I'm using Windows 10 64 Bit

It was working flawlessly until now.

Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks

calcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 11:49am
I have the same problem with my 757. The aircraft flies but you have to fly by the seat of you pants no help from the instruments. There has to be fix for this. I gust found out they are not going to make this anymore so hope the fix this or money down the drain!
rrrr
jmarck122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarck122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2017 at 8:36pm
I have the same problem (message,besides FMC Is not working, black screen and none of the buttons work. I downloaded the B757 less than 24 hours ago. I am really dissapointed. I had plans to purchase B787 as soon its released, but I am going to think it twice, I could waste my money.
jmarck122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarck122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2017 at 8:21pm
Hi captain cupcake

Have you solved start error already?

Ihave same problem and also fmc issues. I am not able to figure out
Myself

HBZUG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBZUG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 10:31am
Same thing here with the RJ100.

It worked fine for months, but from one day to another the problem appeared.
jmarck122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarck122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2017 at 12:11pm
QW Support is pretty bad. No answers to our B757 FMC issues.
Avguy427 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avguy427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 9:50pm
Glad I'm not the only one.  Guess I won't be buying the 787 sim if this is what they put out.
Avguy427 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avguy427 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2017 at 9:52pm
Glad I am not the only one experiencing this!  If anyone hears what a solutuon might be, please post.
jmarck122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarck122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 3:43pm
you're right. I won't waste my money on this QW airplanes it's not worth it, besides customer services does not exist.
elmucki View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmucki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 6:10pm
there are simple troubleshooting steps available on this forum. Have you guys tried them? Its hard to help when you guys dont list what has been tried or specs. Anyways, good luck.
HBZUG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBZUG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 2:17pm
A link to the mentioned 146 troubleshooting topic would be helpful. I can't find any ...
HBZUG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBZUG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 2:23pm
... or for some obscure reason I have no access to them?

Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.
dipz555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dipz555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 1:49am
ERR error startup 757-4 :l help me? sorry 
I do not speak English
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic