QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Ultimate 787 General Forum (NO SUPPORT)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

"Refueling" in the future?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mapex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Refueling" in the future?
    Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:42pm
Hello dear QW Team,

I am having a blast on this product and I can really say that every minute of waiting was worth it! Still a few bugs to fix but it's only one week after release so it's to be expected I guess LOL

I haven't encountered this question yet so here it is:

Any plans on having an option to "refuel" the plane on a turnaround or is it down to technical boundaries? I love flying this thing but I also love doing turnarounds and it has gotten to me a bit that I am not able to refuel the plane after one flight. GSX would do it I guess but I haven't got it yet and I guess many people still haven't got GSX + I heard that it doesn't always work flawlessly.

As always keep up the amazing work!
elButz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elButz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 1:28pm
You can easily refuel by putting in the value you want into the Fuel section on the PERF INIT page in the FMC
Regards,
Johannes Butz

i5 7600K @4,5Ghz, 16GB Vengeance 3200Mhz, G1 GTX 970 @ stock OC
Mapex View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mapex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 3:47pm
Wait, that works? Whoops, my bad I guess. Thanks anyway LOL
737NGFan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737NGFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 5:13pm
Hey,
and can i change the payload on turnaround  way??

Greetings
elButz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elButz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:05pm
same process, put in a new ZFW
Regards,
Johannes Butz

paul_smith_gw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul_smith_gw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:15pm
I'm shocked I never realized this.... 
paul_smith_gw View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul_smith_gw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:35am
This actually doesn't work... 
elButz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elButz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:15am
for me it did, was instantly indicated on the EICAS as I've set the ZFW/Fuel
Regards,
Johannes Butz

737NGFan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 737NGFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 6:57am
For me it dosent work too.
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by elButz elButz wrote:

for me it did, was instantly indicated on the EICAS as I've set the ZFW/Fuel

Did you check to see if the fuel reflected in the Sim and not just in the FMS. You could just be making a manual entry into the FMS and that will reflect on the EICAS. But make sure it’s also setting that fuel entry into Fuel and Payload screen of the sim. Just thought I’d bring that up since it wasn’t mentioned. Both locations need to reflect the fuel change.
elButz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elButz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 6:25pm
I honestly have no idea if it was actually set. My calculated performance (LNAV/VNAV/speeds) worked out so I guess it worked, the 787 would probably not climb to FL410 with 50t more than needed right? And it would probably recommend something like FL360, wich it usually did, when I forgot to set fuel/payload before entering the route and going to the VNAV page.

Edited by elButz - 14 Oct 2017 at 6:25pm
Regards,
Johannes Butz

Registered View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Registered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2017 at 12:32am
To clarify -
Can you, or can't you, load fuel and pax/cargo using the CDU/FMS?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic