QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Ultimate 787 General Forum (NO SUPPORT)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

QualityWings 787 For P3D v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dani.moshe55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QualityWings 787 For P3D v4
    Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 5:17pm
Hello QualityWings Team
I saw your post in facebook and I don't understand something. 
Why don't you do the 787 complet with p3d v4 in your first priority ? Cry
I think the 787 in p3d v4 with the dynamic light will be amazing than the 787 in the FSX old fashioned.
I see some videos from the 787 and the airplane looks amazinggg. Clap
But I can't buy this airplane because I don't want back to FSX and if I buy the 787 for FSX I need to buy again for p3d v4.
I think many people with the p3d v4 think like me.
I again say you did a good work with the 787 but let's do the work perfect with the p3d v4.
Waiting for an answer 
Thanks ;)

Mangouste View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mangouste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 6:10pm
There has already been an answer. You come here to confirm it... They will start the work on prepar 3D when they have the certainty that the plane is really in perfect on FSX.
Maniek788 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maniek788 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 6:16pm

Hello
I congratulate the great work on the 787 really makes an impression. On the Internet I have already seen some videos presenting your work of art, unfortunately as already was written I share the same words as a colleague (dani.moshe55).

-Why don't you do the 787 complet with p3d v4 in your first priority ?

I also changed the platform from FSX to P3dv4 and it's hard to spend money on both versions. Unless if you make some promotion, discount for the two platform owners. If so, I will buy it now under FSX and I will be happy to wait for P3dv4 release.

I want to once again congratulate you on the release of the beautiful 787, the work of art of your hard work.

Regards SmileWinkTongue

Kevin View Drop Down
QW Crew
QW Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 7:09pm
The reality is that the 787 had been in development long before P3D V4 even existed, or even V3 and V2, for that matter. Development for the 787 had started so long ago that people were actually asking if it was going to be developed for FS9 (hint: it wasn't). They certainly weren't going to go through all those years of development only to decide to stop and then start again with P3D V4, or it would take even longer for it to get released, and people would be jumping on them for not releasing it.
Captain Kevin
asustech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asustech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 5:57am
I am of the waiting kind but Orbx, Rex etc have managed to fairly quickly adapt their software for P3D v4 as have a few aircarft add ons. I fully understand the need to launch a product as it keeps the accountants happy. Afterall, QW are not a charity but a business. I am sure P3D will come. Lets remember there are Many add on companies out there and i am sure plenty of choice will develop in the coming months and years. Look how quickly FSX developed in the add on world. Let us not forget FSW, Xplane etc, but back in the day there was only really FSX and so the developers had only one sim to concentrate on. Just flight are working on new material, Rex are soon to launch Sky Force plus rumours are that PMDG are working on new aircraft. FS passengers is workig on his software but declared the other day that over 60,000 lines of code need updating for P3D v4 , thats hours upon hours of work. Saitek have also struggled with their drivers for V4 and many simmers have had to resort to things like SPAD Next for now. Its exciting times for the sim world as a whole and good things come to those who wait. Don't also forget P3D v4.1 launches on the 10th October and i see we will be treated to actual rain on the windscreen that FSW have already added. Lastly, there are some great simmers out there that create their own add on aircraft (simvation of many) and in the main are great to fly and FREE !!  QW are part of a large cog and as long as the cog keeps spinning we will allbe treated to exciting things to come. Remember P3D is not for entertainment!! LOL 
dragordon View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragordon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 6:29am
It is completely understandable that P3D V4 development won't be QW's first priority right now.

They are devs of a small team carrying on a part-time project. This product was developed for FSX for years, so it's reasonable that they decided to roll out FSX version at the beginning.
At the initial post-release stage, the priority for any developer is patching the product to make it work bug-free on the existing platform. P3D V4 is a new platform for them to catch up. They will have to maintain the durability of the product before shipping it out to P3D V4.

When the 787 becomes a stabilized product, they will port it over to P3D V4.

There's nothing about the platform market share or they don't care about the P3D users.

However, I will request a refund and wait for the P3D version as I don't use FSX any longer.    
dani.moshe55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dani.moshe55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 4:05pm
QualityWings
Do you have any updates from the 787 for p3d v4.1 ?

Edited by dani.moshe55 - 31 Oct 2017 at 4:05pm
tedpan View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tedpan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 6:22pm
Hello?  Are there any word on updates for the 787 in P3D4?
Brikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 4:36am
I have been waiting on this plane for 5 years . Come on Q/W.
Harvett Bradford
Slimaa View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 7:03pm
deal with it dude patience is a virtue
Fly On
snave View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Brikkie Brikkie wrote:

And you think anything is likely to happen over the Xmas break?

Get real.

Really, the impatience being shown in this form is really only indicating that they don't want to upgrade for the P3D `crowd`. Many of whom shouldn't even HAVE the software and are temperamentally unsuited for it anyway - presumably why purchased in denial of the EULA in the first place...

I see the same patheticisms over in the 146/RJ forum. The sense of entitlement is simply overwhelmingly indicative of only one thing: If you bought P3Dv4 you bought it KNOWING that this aircraft does NOT work with it.

Merry Christmas.

Simon Evans
"If it's a choice between right or polite, I choose right."
Dwight View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dwight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by snave snave wrote:

Get real.

Really, the impatience being shown in this form is really only indicating that they don't want to upgrade for the P3D `crowd`. Many of whom shouldn't even HAVE the software and are temperamentally unsuited for it anyway - presumably why purchased in denial of the EULA in the first place...

I see the same patheticisms over in the 146/RJ forum. The sense of entitlement is simply overwhelmingly indicative of only one thing: If you bought P3Dv4 you bought it KNOWING that this aircraft does NOT work with it.

Merry Christmas.

The eloquence just washes over me,lol.
fahdriyami View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fahdriyami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 6:27am
Originally posted by snave snave wrote:

Get real.

Merry Christmas.

Calm yourself lol. People are just excited and asking for updates. No one said anything about a release over the Xmas break.
Slimaa View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2017 at 9:31am
PEOPLE GET SOME PATIENCE THEY ARE WORKING ON IT JEEZ
Fly On
fahdriyami View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fahdriyami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Slimaa Slimaa wrote:

PEOPLE GET SOME PATIENCE THEY ARE WORKING ON IT JEEZ

Screaming is not going to get people to calm down. OKAY?!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic