QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Painting Hangar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Philippines 787-8 and -9 (Now Available)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Novej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Philippines 787-8 and -9 (Now Available)
    Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 1:27am
CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF!
You can download here:

Please let me know if you have any issues.  Otherwise, enjoy

-------------------------------------------
Update 12/11/17
Uploaded to Avsim....Not yet available for download

Update 12/9/17

Well bad news bears. I'm currently making this post from my phone. Last night a freak winter snow storm hit here in the state of Georgia. It dumped almost 10 inches of wet heavy snow on us. Power has been out over 24 hours for most of my family. Needless to say we have been sheltering them all and I have not had a chance to get on the computer.... So sorry for the delay. As soon as I can get my house back, I'll get this released.

Well I was excited to get my first special request for this one.  Instead of making my "fans" wait for me to finish the Cathay series I've decided to go ahead and start this instead.  Not necessarily a hard paint but boy the tail gave me fits.  Overall I'm happy with how she's come out so far.  This package will include both the 787-8 and 787-9 (not yet complete so no pics) in the Philippines Livery.  Of course the usual RR and GE options will be available for both.  Lastly, this will most likely be my last release for this year....(FOR THIS YEAR Wink)!  So Happy Holiday to all....Now to our main attraction.....

-9 will completed next followed by release....so stay tuned Wink

<font size="6" color="#ff0000">UPDATE: 12/7/17 @1742 
-9 is also done....Release looking like tomorrow, Saturday at the latest

Edited by Novej - 11 Dec 2017 at 4:09pm
Nerv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 11:10am
Novej, thank you for doing my request! Honestly, it had been a busy week for me because of our final exams and projects but man, seeing this livery gave me a big smile on my face!

Thank you so much!

Cheers
Nerv
Novej View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Nerv Nerv wrote:

Novej, thank you for doing my request! Honestly, it had been a busy week for me because of our final exams and projects but man, seeing this livery gave me a big smile on my face!

Thank you so much!

Cheers
Nerv

No Problem!  First Post Updated with -9 Pictures!
Nerv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 7:38pm
Any update in its release?

Novej View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Nerv Nerv wrote:

Any update in its release?

Yeah please see first post...😕
Nerv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 1:41am
yikes, I hope the weather will loosen up there. Be careful and stay safe with your family.

Regards
Nerv
wingnut991 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wingnut991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:39am
Hello;

That was a pretty good snow storm we had,as the saying goes,if you don't like the weather one day,it wil surely change,and that's the truth here in Georgia.
Novej View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 2:38pm
Uploaded to Avsim.  I'll update the first post when it's available for download.
Novej View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Novej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 4:07pm
Ready for Download at Avsim (that was quick)......Clap
Nerv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nerv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 7:06pm
Finally! I'll download this livery right now. Thank you so much Novej!

Cheers
Nerv
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic