QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

P3D v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchkip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D v4
    Posted: 28 May 2017 at 2:07am
Hi there,

Will there be a installer for P3D v4 for this great plane?Question
I do hope so, as I don't want to fly anything else and I will be sticking to v3 untill you do.

Leo
Scotland
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 10:20am
It just came out and at the moment we are fully focused on the 787.

The difficulty is P3D is a constantly moving target with many changes in each revision which makes it difficult for us.

When we have news on P3Dv4 we will post it.

Emil P. Serafino
        Development Team
kimmry View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kimmry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:40pm
The Avro it self works with P3D v4, but it won`t load any gauges or navigation lights.

In otherwords, it is flyable and everything works very good, but without any kind of instruments it is unusable!

So hope it comes a patch for v4, so we can fly it there, the main issue is actually that the Gauges won`t load at all, but all other parts of the plane is just fluently, flaps, gear, spoilers and so on, just magnificent!
Best Regards
Kim Ruben Fjeldstad
elmucki View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmucki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 7:39am
i hope they do a patch and then sell it as a new product. They deserve it.
kutyafal View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kutyafal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 5:15pm
Frankly, I'd buy it again for P3D v4 just to support their 787 project. I like the dedication these guys show. :)
galeair View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galeair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 11:26am
I also would be more than happy to re-purchase or pay for an upgrade in order to use the 146 in P3D V4.it's such a great aircraft to hand fly and use short airfields that other jets cannot safely operate from. Keeping my fingers crossed.
CPC900 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CPC900 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 11:34am
Yeah, please do the Avro for P3D V4, at any cost ;)

Bruce
FireRx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireRx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 2:32pm
Agree, I would buy it again too. Thanks. 
alessandro1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alessandro1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 2:55pm
HI, WHY THE DISPLAY OF MY PPLANE IS BALCK? AND SAY GAUGE FAILLED THANKS
Adam_NZ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 10:00pm
I'll add my name to the list! The 146 is a *fantastic* add-on and well worth converting to p3Dv4.

Adam.
hohum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hohum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 11:42pm
Just wanted to post here and say I would purchase the 146 if it were available for P3Dv4.
FabioL View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 8:15am
+1
I'd happily purchase an upgrade for a 64-bit 146.
It's has a huge following, so please don't forsake it.
Best wishes,
Fabio
samtheeagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samtheeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 11:50am
Please give this wonderful aircraft some much needed love after you get the 787 out of the door. It's the one plane I am truly missing since upgrading to P3D V4. I'd happily pay an upgrade fee to get a recompile / update to support the latest platform. IMHO it doesn't need anything improving, just make it run in P3D V4 Big smile
Adam_NZ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 9:36pm
I've taken to flying mine around with no gauges - that's how desperate I am!!!

Adam.
Harry46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 5:28am
Would definitely be super to have that in v4; I see that testing alone may be a lot of work that can't be done as long as the 787 v4 is not yet out, but I forsee bucketloads of customers for a 146 V4. Maybe the best next option after the 787? :)
samtheeagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samtheeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Emil Emil wrote:

...at the moment we are fully focused on the 787

So you know how you've "finished" the 787 now... Is it too soon to ask about the 146 again??? Tongue

And yes, I am just kidding. Bugs, patches, P3D release of the 787 yada yada yada. But maybe, perhaps the 146 can get some long overdue love soon(tm)?
virtualmoving View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtualmoving Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:22am
I'm disgusted I just bought it I'm under P3D V4 and their only answer and say we are busy on the 787??? I wish to be reimbursed it's theft!! Nothink work it's a real sh*t for 35 dollars!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic