QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

P3D v4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchkip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D v4
    Posted: 28 May 2017 at 2:07am
Hi there,

Will there be a installer for P3D v4 for this great plane?Question
I do hope so, as I don't want to fly anything else and I will be sticking to v3 untill you do.

Leo
Scotland
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2017 at 10:20am
It just came out and at the moment we are fully focused on the 787.

The difficulty is P3D is a constantly moving target with many changes in each revision which makes it difficult for us.

When we have news on P3Dv4 we will post it.

Do not send me PMs regarding product support
kimmry View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kimmry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:40pm
The Avro it self works with P3D v4, but it won`t load any gauges or navigation lights.

In otherwords, it is flyable and everything works very good, but without any kind of instruments it is unusable!

So hope it comes a patch for v4, so we can fly it there, the main issue is actually that the Gauges won`t load at all, but all other parts of the plane is just fluently, flaps, gear, spoilers and so on, just magnificent!
Best Regards
Kim Ruben Fjeldstad
elmucki View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmucki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 7:39am
i hope they do a patch and then sell it as a new product. They deserve it.
kutyafal View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kutyafal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 5:15pm
Frankly, I'd buy it again for P3D v4 just to support their 787 project. I like the dedication these guys show. :)
galeair View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galeair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 11:26am
I also would be more than happy to re-purchase or pay for an upgrade in order to use the 146 in P3D V4.it's such a great aircraft to hand fly and use short airfields that other jets cannot safely operate from. Keeping my fingers crossed.
CPC900 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CPC900 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2017 at 11:34am
Yeah, please do the Avro for P3D V4, at any cost ;)

Bruce
FireRx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireRx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 2:32pm
Agree, I would buy it again too. Thanks. 
alessandro1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alessandro1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 2:55pm
HI, WHY THE DISPLAY OF MY PPLANE IS BALCK? AND SAY GAUGE FAILLED THANKS
Adam_NZ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 10:00pm
I'll add my name to the list! The 146 is a *fantastic* add-on and well worth converting to p3Dv4.

Adam.
hohum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hohum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 11:42pm
Just wanted to post here and say I would purchase the 146 if it were available for P3Dv4.
FabioL View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabioL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 8:15am
+1
I'd happily purchase an upgrade for a 64-bit 146.
It's has a huge following, so please don't forsake it.
Best wishes,
Fabio
samtheeagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samtheeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 11:50am
Please give this wonderful aircraft some much needed love after you get the 787 out of the door. It's the one plane I am truly missing since upgrading to P3D V4. I'd happily pay an upgrade fee to get a recompile / update to support the latest platform. IMHO it doesn't need anything improving, just make it run in P3D V4 Big smile
Adam_NZ View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam_NZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 9:36pm
I've taken to flying mine around with no gauges - that's how desperate I am!!!

Adam.
Harry46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 5:28am
Would definitely be super to have that in v4; I see that testing alone may be a lot of work that can't be done as long as the 787 v4 is not yet out, but I forsee bucketloads of customers for a 146 V4. Maybe the best next option after the 787? :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samtheeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2017 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Emil Emil wrote:

...at the moment we are fully focused on the 787

So you know how you've "finished" the 787 now... Is it too soon to ask about the 146 again??? Tongue

And yes, I am just kidding. Bugs, patches, P3D release of the 787 yada yada yada. But maybe, perhaps the 146 can get some long overdue love soon(tm)?
virtualmoving View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtualmoving Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 7:22am
I'm disgusted I just bought it I'm under P3D V4 and their only answer and say we are busy on the 787??? I wish to be reimbursed it's theft!! Nothink work it's a real sh*t for 35 dollars!!
Emil View Drop Down
QW Development Team
QW Development Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 12:13pm
FYI we never led anyone to believe the 146 is compatible with V4. We've always been transparent about it, I can assure you nobody from the team said the 146 is compatible in V4 at the present moment. It's good practice to check the developers official statements regarding any of their products (In this case us) before purchasing.

That aside, we are discussing potentially working on an update which would allow the 146 to work as is in P3Dv4. Nothing set in stone but it is a possibility.

Interest overall in the 146 outside of the QW forum doesn't seem very high from what I gather at this time.

Regardless QW will make an announcement via a normal status update (Facebook, Forum Press Release etc.) as we periodically do on the state of all our products. If there is news to share on the 146, rest assured it will be in the official status update.

Thank you for your continued interest in the Ultimate 146 as well as our other products.

Do not send me PMs regarding product support
FireRx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireRx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 2:46pm
I will disagree with your lack of interest statement. I have 5 fellow pilots begging for it to be update. I like other simply VFR fly it in known areas for lack of operable gauges and switches.  Like a said above, I will gladly pay for an updated version to Prepar3D v4Wink

Edited by FireRx - 19 Oct 2017 at 2:47pm
sp762 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sp762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 11:47pm
Actually a lot of people are interested, but they don't like making a fuss about things.  I'm keen and would pay for an upgrade.

Cheers,

Mike
DaveG View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 3:20am
You can add me to the list of people who would love to see the 146 made P3dv4 compatible. Thumbs Up
snave View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2017 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by virtualmoving virtualmoving wrote:

I'm disgusted I just bought it I'm under P3D V4 and their only answer and say we are busy on the 787??? I wish to be reimbursed it's theft!! Nothink work it's a real sh*t for 35 dollars!!

You bought the wrong product and its the DEVELOPERS FAULT..?

Probably best to get a refund. You aren't likely to to be the kind of customer who will ever figure this product out... 

...any more than you are likely to be a legitimately-accredited customer for the sim in the first place. 
You DO know what an EULA is..? Shocked

Add my name to a welcoming party for any P3Dv4 update you guys put out. 
But please don't bother if pandering to the infantile blatherings of imbeciles is the price we all have to pay. Ouch

Edited by snave - 21 Oct 2017 at 1:08pm
Simon Evans
"If it's a choice between right or polite, I choose right."
JulietDelta View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulietDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2017 at 8:46am
Also add me for the update please.
There are more people waiting for the update than you may realise.
Missing it P3D v4.
dcombes View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcombes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 6:13am
Hi everybody,

I'm also VERY interested by the upgrade of the 146 collection for P3D v4!
As for many other users, I haven't written anything on any sim forums not because I don't care ... but because for me it was obvious that QW would do it ...
QW could do an investigation at least with all of us who ordered the previous versions to evaluate the need ...
Best
Denis
culley36 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote culley36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 9:05pm
i have interest in it as well
ryzen 1800x, 1080ti, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz
duffy65 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffy65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 3:15pm
As posted in the other P3d thread I am very interested in this being updated and would be willing to pay a small amount.
CPC900 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPC900 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 7:25pm
The QW BAe/RJ is loved by many people, and many don't even go onto forums or if they do, they don't always post.
For me and another friend who use the QW BAe/RJ for MANY flights, we both want this updated.  But he is one, who won't come on this forum and tell you that.....I assume there are many others like that!
Again, I will pay full price AGAIN to have this aircraft for P3D V4 :)

Bruce

Edited by CPC900 - 25 Oct 2017 at 7:27pm
Wakner View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wakner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:23pm
Me too!!!
Dustoff74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustoff74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 4:22pm
Count me in! I would pay full price or even more!
I flew the RJ85 in real life until they retired it. So the flightsim is the only place I still can (or should I say could Cry) fly one of the best planes ever build!

Please bring it back!
vhufo View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhufo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 11:20pm
Add another to that list!
Christopher Low View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 7:56am
I am still using P3D v3, and one of the features that I have always missed with this plane (in both FSX and P3D) is what is apparently a "distinctive howl" when the flaps are extended/retracted. I have never heard this when flying the plane. All I hear is the click of the flaps selector lever.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samtheeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 8:57am
It's sadly been a while since I've been able to fly this aircraft now, but I'm 99.9% certain that extending the flaps did indeed give the distinctive howling.
Christopher Low View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christopher Low Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 9:56am
Does anyone know if programming the FMC works fine in P3D v3 with the current version? I have only generally messed about with practice circuits and landings in P3D, but I am now keen to fly this plane on pre-planned routes using the FMC and autopilot.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic