QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

P3D V3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorgosGK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 12:02am
I gotta test this....will report back
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by yorgosGK yorgosGK wrote:

I gotta test this....will report back

Seems to be working for a lot of ppl now
zjeraaar View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zjeraaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 4:11am
Everything works,
but a little bit higher fuel costs, can't pull up the landing gear.
Confused
bojo17 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bojo17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 10:04pm
Where to put the panel_state line and which cfg file exactly please?

Thanks!
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 10:04am
Originally posted by bojo17 bojo17 wrote:

Where to put the panel_state line and which cfg file exactly please?

Thanks!

Put:   PanelState=01_Cold_And_Dark.pnl    in the qw146.cfg file. Which is in Prepar3D v3\Qualitywings folder
jason99vmi View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason99vmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 8:25am
Followed these methods above but still not getting the flaps to move.  They make the clicking sound of the lever moving but it doesn't move.   My QW146 has always been setup to load cold and dark. 

Any other suggestions?  Reinstall?  Migration tool on or off? 
dutchkip View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchkip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 8:49am
I'm using the Saitek panels and yoke.
Running SPAD.Next, Migration tool only on to set dispatcher after which I switch it off again.
Flaps are working okay, but speed brakes not.

Workaround to get speed brakes to work is: start at dep airport at gate, close and restart p3d and speedbrakes work. ( well for me anyway)Wink
yorgosGK View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yorgosGK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 9:11am
WHAT I DO TO GET THINGS WORKING %100 in P3D v3.1

*I run dispatcher with Estonian Migrate tool enabled. Once you config your load apply load and disable EMT*

1) Start at a gate with the F22 - Then select the QW Avro

2) SAVE FLIGHT - Close P3D v3.1 (full dont start new scenerio)

3) Open P3D v3.1 - Load the saved flight

You will see everything is %100 working

Edited by yorgosGK - 05 Feb 2016 at 9:11am
galeair View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote galeair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 10:32am
Firstly I would like to congratulate all the QW staff on the excellent 146. I used to work at Hatfield, where the 146 was developed and produced, and your model is a great credit to your company and to the last British made airliner.
I have upgraded to P3d V3, which I feel is a suitably well developed and reliable simulator for your superb aircraft, with excellent graphics.
I obviously had to tweak the installation process for P3d V3 and I do have a few outstanding issues and I have manually copied the liveries over from FSX. The aircraft loads well, but around 50% of the time I cannot lower the flaps for take off. If I then reload the same aircraft, with engines running, then the flaps normally work. If I change aircraft type or livery then some of the cockpit click spots don't work properly.
I used to occasionally have problems with flap operation using FSX and P3d v2, so my feeling is that in attempting to realistic emulate the action of the hydraulic system accurately, you may have over complicated the flap system. I believe most of us would settle for a slightly less realistic, but more reliable system.

As far as further development is concerned, i personally would be prepared to pay an upgrade premium, if it meant that the aircraft could be made to work reliably in P3d V3.
Please keep up the good work, and I look forward to the Dreamliner.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason99vmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 8:44am

*I run dispatcher with Estonian Migrate tool enabled. Once you config your load apply load and disable EMT*

Damn didn't work.   Oh well guess I will have to wait until they get around to fixing it for P3D v3.1 which from the sound of it will be a longggggg wait. Cry
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 10:10am
Originally posted by jason99vmi jason99vmi wrote:

Damn didn't work.   Oh well guess I will have to wait until they get around to fixing it for P3D v3.1 which from the sound of it will be a longggggg wait. Cry

Well they silently updated the 757 recently to work on p3d 3.1. So maybe sometime in the not so distant future there will be a 146 update. I am desperately waiting for it . I love this plane
kikogarciam View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kikogarciam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 5:18am
Originally posted by stehas78 stehas78 wrote:

Make a backup copy of the RJ panel first, in the QW Avro Common folder. Then copy the 747 panel folder from FSX twice into that folder. Rename them 'panel.rj_hd' and 'panel.rj'. Only the 2D 747 panels are there, but fully functional. Use the v/s for climb/descent rates, or edit the default in the .cfg folder.

The dispatcher doesn't load either, so you'll be stuck with the QW liveries.

Or get P3D v2 instead.

Stehas78, can you explain more in detail what you did to make the mouse clicks works. With the steps you mentioned, the panel did not load.

Thanks
Kiko
0Artur0 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0Artur0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 8:00am
Still no P3D v3 installer?
curbz View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 9:11am
Really missing this excellent aircraft in P3Dv3 :(
dutchkip View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchkip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2016 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by kikogarciam kikogarciam wrote:

Originally posted by stehas78 stehas78 wrote:

Make a backup copy of the RJ panel first, in the QW Avro Common folder. Then copy the 747 panel folder from FSX twice into that folder. Rename them 'panel.rj_hd' and 'panel.rj'. Only the 2D 747 panels are there, but fully functional. Use the v/s for climb/descent rates, or edit the default in the .cfg folder.

The dispatcher doesn't load either, so you'll be stuck with the QW liveries.

Or get P3D v2 instead.

Stehas78, can you explain more in detail what you did to make the mouse clicks works. With the steps you mentioned, the panel did not load.

Thanks
Kiko

Dispatcher works using Estonia migration tool.

TommyTongue View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyTongue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2016 at 6:47pm
I was having all the problems stated above.....landing gear, flats, speed brake...

What I have done is go into P3D settings make sure you delete all the Button and axes assignments to your controllers (FSUIPC needed for calibration of course)

You can of course leave the keys strokes alone. Just make sure your controls are not assigned to anything....

Once I had done this all was good. Works perfectly.... Be very careful. You have to select each controller in the drop down i.e yoke, trim wheel, tpm..etc and go through all the list to find those little buttons that are assigned... do the same for the axes tab.

One's I found were the flaps and also the brakes.

To quickly test this you can just uncheck the enable controllers box.

Also if staring in ready to rumble mode.... wait a few minutes for all systems to boot up before testing. If you touch anything before all systems ready it screws it up. Best way I found is to wait for fmc to come on line.

Hope this helps anybody else. Did the trick for me!......So far!

Edited by TommyTongue - 15 Mar 2016 at 6:52pm
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason99vmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 4:19pm
Sooo if I don't have the full FSUIPC then this won't work?  Since I'm assuming the joystick commands won't work because it won't be linked to anything? 

Just curious, will to try anything to get this working. 
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyTongue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2016 at 10:27pm
Free version is fine as that allows joystick allocations I think.

However after more testing you still may need to reload aircraft if not working.....allocate a button in settings for this. makes it easier if at a gate and the issue is there...

but get FSUIPC. i is an essential for most FS's
bojo17 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bojo17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 12:28am
Just wanted to add my voice to those yearning for the 146 again!Smile

It's a tremendous and unique aircraft that you have created, QualityWings! Truly one of my favorites of all time. Please consider allocating some resources to helping the 146 take flight again in p3d.

Thank you
JulietDelta View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JulietDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 3:18pm
I've just done a clean install of P3D v3.2 and copied all the files from FSX folders to the relevant P3D folders, Aircraft, gauges etc and it all works perfectly. I don't have FSUIPC installed.

I haven't tried the livery installer yet as I have all the liveries from FSX.

Regards

John
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2016 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by JulietDelta JulietDelta wrote:

I've just done a clean install of P3D v3.2 and copied all the files from FSX folders to the relevant P3D folders, Aircraft, gauges etc and it all works perfectly. I don't have FSUIPC installed.

I haven't tried the livery installer yet as I have all the liveries from FSX.

Regards

John

I have fresh p3d 3.2 and installed qw146 from installer . So far its giving me less issues than 3.1. Knock on wood
pablo636 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablo636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2016 at 2:30pm
Just to add my experience,
I've installed my avro/BAe on p3d v3.2, never tried on previous versions of v3.
It is working fine for me, every system is working as it should, I've edited the cfg to have cold and dark state at startup, and following the checklist I've done a pair of circuits with and without fmc programming.
Have you guys installed the sdk in redist folder? (esp, fsx rtm, fsx sp1 and fsx sp+xpack).
jscarano View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jscarano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 12:04am
It seems bae 146 works a lot better with 3.2. Haven't had any issues like before.
Milonas View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milonas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2016 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by jscarano jscarano wrote:

It seems bae 146 works a lot better with 3.2. Haven't had any issues like before.

Me too! Finally a good working Avro RJ100 in Prepar 3D v3.2!SmileSmileSmile
But.... After the installation of the QW-757 I'm back with the old problems.....CryCryCry
No Spoilers......
And P3D v3.2 give's after the QW-757 install problems with the bglmanx.dll CryCryCry

Edited by Milonas - 18 Apr 2016 at 5:58pm
pablo636 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablo636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 6:41am
I found that the AVro is working perfectly but the 146, sadly, isn't working as it should.
FD switches and the nav radios switches are broken, I can hear the click, but they do nothing!
Hope in a updated version soon!

Trikxy View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trikxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 4:06pm
As I can see you haven't any problems with the V3.2, but I have the gear problem yet. It is maybe because I installed the Avro before 3.2.

If I uninstall and install it, will issues be a bad memory? If yes, how to do a clean uninstall?? 
davecessna View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davecessna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 2:31pm
P3D v3.2 here, I had some issues with flap lever "stuck" (wherein it shakes but remains in the up detent), fixed by changing A/C to the Raptor and back and some issues inputting waypoints into the FMC (Not in database) which I fixed by re-entering the destination airport.

The new issue I'm seeing now is when I shutdown the engines (fuel cutoff), I hear the engine spool-up sound on repeat. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or this is another bug with P3D v3.2.
pablo636 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pablo636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2016 at 8:31am
Originally posted by davecessna davecessna wrote:

....The new issue I'm seeing now is when I shutdown the engines (fuel cutoff), I hear the engine spool-up sound on repeat. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or this is another bug with P3D v3.2.

Same problem, sometimes, and also with other a/c...I don't think it is related to qw specifically, but I would imput it to p3d v3.2
davecessna View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davecessna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 6:26pm
Hey Pablo, a member of my VA showed me a potential solution. When you load the Raptor for the flight, shutdown its engines using Ctrl+Shift+F1, THEN load the RJ.
TrevorHannant View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorHannant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 8:50am
None of the above suggestions working for me in 3.2.  Pity the team are conspicuous by their absence in giving an update on whether they will update this or not
dikkeduif View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dikkeduif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:48pm
Any update on the issues with p3d and compatible installer?
Pastrong View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pastrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 7:04am
Hope this helps: Loaded Ultimate 146/Avro using safe mode in Windows 10 because I saw this mentioned in a forum somewhere. The Avro and Dispatcher work perfectly, don't fly the 146 so have not tried it yet. The only issue I have is that the Avro is fully functional when loaded with the engines running, if I try Cold and Dark the flaps and speed brakes do not respond. I can live with that until I find a solution for Cold and Dark starts.
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TommyTongue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 12:32pm
Try running thru start up procedures. Once engines running and all other systems funtioning your flaps and brake will probably work.
Ned Kelly View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ned Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 7:39am
I finally had some success with the flaps problem with P3D V3 after several attempts. Basically, start your flight (as I usually do) by selecting the RJ85 and airport of your choice. Select the Cold & Dark from the FMC panel and do your start up sequence in the normal way. (load flight plan, switches, engine start etc.) I then found that everything will work except the flaps. Then from the P3D menu, click vehicle, then select and select the same RJ85 again. Once loaded, press F7 to deploy flaps and hey presto they worked!

All I need to figure out now is how to install the repaints from the .qwl files without the dispatcher working!
AUA9085 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUA9085 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 8:48am
Try that in one of your panel states.

With that, everything is working for me:

[FLTSIM]
aircraft=bae 146 - avro 100 swiss
alt=95
gsp=0
hdg=193
ias=0
lat=30.497984
lon=-86.511590
on_ground=1

[FLTPLN]
toc=0
toc_lat=0.000000
toc_lon=0.000000
tod=0
init_toc=0
init_tod=0
tod_lat=0.000000
tod_lon=0.000000
tod_rod=0
toc_stpos=0
tod_stpos=0
fms_fpln_active=0
bod_pos=0
stpos=999
cross_at_elev=0

[EFIS]
vsi_tcas_rng=10.0
ehsi_rng=40.0
ehsi_mode=2
ehsi_brg_ptr=0
ehsi_crs_mode=0

[FMS]
cruise_alt=0
init_cruise_alt=0
fms_dep_rwy_pos=0
fms_dest_rwy_pos=0
gnlu_page=23
gnsxls_page=0
ldg_flaps=33
lnav_init_mode=0
lnav_init_lat=0.000000
lnav_init_lon=0.000000
lnav_join_trk_lat=0.000000
lnav_join_trk_lon=0.000000
lnav_join_trk=0
to_flaps=0
v1=125
vr=143
v2=147
vref=0
trp_v1=0
cost_index=-1
climb_ias=240
climb_mach=0.62
cruise_ias=260
cruise_mach=0.70
descent_ias=220
descent_mach=0.60
fms_initialization=0
TmpDepAptId=
DepAptId=------
TmpDestAptId=
DestAptId=------
gnlu_coroute=----------
TmpDepAptRwyId=
DepAptRwyId=------
SidTransId=
SidId=
gnlu_sid_sel_flag=0
StarId=
StarTransId=
gnlu_star_sel_flag=0
gnlu_dest_rwy_sel_flag=0
gnlu_appr_trans_sel_flag=0
appr_trans_sel_lst_pos=d
gnlu_appr_sel_flag=0
appr_trans_sel_lst_pos=0
fms_dest_rwy_pos=0
fms_fltno=
gnlu_scratchpad=
gnlu_scratchpad_msg=SAVPNL_161102.PNL OK

[MCP]
ap_master=0
ap1=0
ap2=0
alt_hold_mode=0
alt_window_val=0
ap_spdbug=157
ap_mach_bug=0.24
app_mode=0
flch=0
gs_capture=0
hdg_sel_mode=0
hdg_window_val=0
lnav=0
thrust_hold=0
vnav=0
vs_hold_mode=0
spd_hold_mode=0
crs_dir=-99
annuncement_mode=0
autoland_mode=0
speed_mode_select=0
vnav_armed=0
arm_spoiler_flag=0
autoland_spoiler_flag=0
AutoCalcToVSpeeds=0

[UPPER OVERHEAD]
yaw_damper_switch=1
fgc_select_switch=1
ovhd_autopilot_master_switch=0
avionics_master_switch=0
gnd_ign_switch=0
brake_fans_switch=0
antiskid_switch=0
auto_splr_switch=1
yellow_lift_splr_switch=1
green_lift_splr_switch=1
eng2_pump_switch=1
dc_pump_switch=2
ac_pump_switch=1
ptu_switch=1
eng3_pump_switch=1
entry_light_switch=0
wing_lights_switch=0
logo_lights_switch=0
no_smoking_switch=1
cabin_emerg_switch=1
beacon_lights_switch=1
strobe_lights_switch=0
nav_lights_switch=1
flt_deck_warmcool_switch=2
flt_deck_fan_switch=0
cabin_fan_switch=0
cabin_warmcool_switch=2
fltdk_tmp_knob_pos=5
cabin_tmp_knob_pos=5

[LOWER OVERHEAD]
fuel_ctr_tank_xfer_switch=1
fuel_xfeed_switch=1
fuel_l_stdby_pump_switch=1
fuel_l_common_feed_switch=1
fuel_r_common_feed_switch=1
fuel_r_stdby_pump_switch=1
fuel_l_outer_pump_feed_switch=1
fuel_l_inner_pump_feed_switch=1
fuel_r_outer_pump_feed_switch=1
fuel_r_inner_pump_feed_switch=1
dim_glareshield_knob=0
elec_batt_switch=0
elec_ext_ac_switch=2
elec_stby_inv_switch=1
elec_stby_gen_switch=1
elec_gen1_switch=2
elec_galley_switch=1
elec_apu_gen_switch=0
elec_gen4_switch=2
volt_amp_knob_pos=1
elec_gen_knob_pos=1
apu_start_switch=0
eng_start_pwr_switch=2
eng_start_master_switch=0
cont_ign_a_switch=0
cont_ign_b_switch=0
eng_srm_switch=2
eng1_anti_ice_switch=0
eng2_anti_ice_switch=0
eng3_anti_ice_switch=0
eng4_anti_ice_switch=0
eng_start_switch_pos=0
l_screen_heat_switch=1
r_screen_heat_switch=1
aux_heat_switch=1
l_pitot_heat_switch=1
r_pitot_heat_switch=1
outer_wing_anti_ice_switch=0
inner_wing_anti_ice_switch=0
tail_anti_ice_switch=0
cabin_air_switch=0
pack1_switch=1
pack2_switch=1
ram_air_switch=1
apu_air_switch=1
l_wing_air_switch=1
r_wing_air_switch=1
eng_air_1_switch=0
eng_air_2_switch=0
eng_air_3_switch=0
eng_air_4_switch=1
dim_panel_knob=0

[AUDIO]
irs1=1
irs2=1
irs1_switch=1
irs2_switch=1
vhf2_active=0
mkr_knob=0
dme_knob=0
dme_knob=0
vor_knob=0
adf1_switch=0
adf2_switch=0
flood_knob_switch=0
panel_insts_switch=0

[RADIO]
fwd_console_knob=0
aft_console_knob=0
tcas_knob=1
adf1_switch=0
adf2_switch=0

[LIGHTING]
taxi_landing_lights_switch=1
flt_deck_emerg_lts_switch=2
rwy_exit_lts_switch=0
l_screen_wiper_switch=0
r_screen_wiper_switch=0
fasten_seat_belts_switch=1

[FORWARD]
annun_s_app=0
n1_set_button1_pos=0
n1_set_button2_pos=0
n1_set_button3_pos=0
n1_set_button4_pos=0
adfvor1_switch=0
adfvor2_switch=0
trp_n1_mode=1
trp_n1_ref=94.7
trp_n1_ref1=97.0
trp_n1_ref2=97.0
trp_n1_ref3=97.0
trp_n1_ref4=97.0

[MISC]
sound_playing_apu_running=0
eng1_thrott=2
eng2_thrott=2
eng3_thrott=2
eng4_thrott=2
pfd_brt_knob=1.00
nd_brt_knob=1.00

[QWCP]
lite_mode=0
play_announcements=1
FlightDirectorType=0
cargo_doors_anun=0
l_entry_doors_anun=0
r_entry_doors_anun=0
to_callout_mode=0
ldg_checklist=0

[DEBUG]
throttle_locked=0
dist_to_bod=0.0
dist_from_tod_to_bod=0.0
cross_at_elev=0
gnsxls_tod_alt=0
ActWpt[0].fr_lat=0.000000
ActWpt[0].fr_lon=0.000000
ActWpt[0].FrId=

[QW146]
ap_pitch_hold_val0.0
ap_pitch_hold=0
ap_turb_mode=0
ap_pitch_hold=0
ap_bank_hold=0
vert_mode=0
vs_hold_mode=0
alt_hold_mode=0
gs_capture=0
app_mode=0
loc_capture=0
loc_mode=0
bloc_mode=0
spd_hold_mode=0
brake_temp_display=3
last_nav1_freq=
last_nav2_freq=
split_knob_pos=0
set_spd_bugs_flag=1
qw_comm1_onoff=0
qw_comm2_onoff=0
qw_tms_on=0
gnsxls_mode=0
gnsxls_on_press=0
gnsxls_page=0
gnsxls_prev_page=0

qqwertzde View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qqwertzde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2016 at 9:03am
I have it with this plane. The gear under P3D 3.4 is behaving in a totally random way. Today I started a flight, tested the gear right at the beginning of cold and dark  (didn't work before hydraulics were switched on, then the gear handle could be moved). Then I prepared the plane following an amplified checklist and took off. The gear handle couldn't be moved anymore. I tried all kind of hydraulic etc settings for half an hour - nothing worked.

I will mothball the plane until QW announces a fix for this. So sad, it is such a great model when it works.

Peter
snave View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2016 at 5:04pm
Or you can just use it in a sim for which it was designed.
Simon Evans
"If it's a choice between right or polite, I choose right."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic