QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Pilot's Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

-nan (ind) on FMS CDU progress page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozzieblr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: -nan (ind) on FMS CDU progress page
    Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 3:06am
Hi everyone
I cannot find an explanation for the following message in the fuel column of the progress page on the 787 FMS:
-nan (ind)
I am also wondering why it flows past the border of the page under the button on the right, and whether this might be a bug which needs addressing.
I would be glad to know if any pilots out there can assist with an explanation for the message?!

FSX Airlines Enthusiast
ozzieblr View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozzieblr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 4:28am
I just discovered that after setting up a manual step climb to the recommended flight level, the above listing in the fuel column of the progress page was resolved!

The auto step climb has not been fully implemented in this version of the 787, it seems, and this may be resolved when that feature is implemented ... hopefully!
FSX Airlines Enthusiast
ErnieAlston View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErnieAlston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 8:43am
Can you tell me what was the flight plan route entered in the CDU ?  Also was there an approach selected in the CDU ?

Ernie Alston
Development Team
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic