QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 146 Collection Support > Ultimate 146 General Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Fs2004 windows 10 strange problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gonga93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fs2004 windows 10 strange problem
    Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 1:27pm
Hello 
I am using the qw146 on FS2004 and windows 10, which I know is not a good start Ouch...
Everything seems good except a long time to load the aircraft. FPS are excellent, everything really seems to work perfectly BUT every 5/10 minutes it suddenly stops and looks like charging. Than it goes back to normal and stays for another 5 minutes. The problem becomes more serious during the flight and at the end of it its almost impossible to continue. The online flying is the real deal. I fly on IVAO and it does the same thing every time I switch frequency. Its looks very strange to me beacuse its not even a real crash. I rely on your support because at this point I have really tried everything I knew. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic