QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > QualityWings General User Forums > Official Previews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

Exciting news for the Ultimate 757!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UncleBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 2:55pm
Hello. I bought this for several years ago for fsx and if I want to use it in p3dv4 I have to buy it all over again? Is that the thanks I get for buying all your stuff. Im suppose to be so greatful that buying the products twice is just fine and dandy. I dont feel it anywhere because my joy are so overwhelming. Im sure I am wrong here, at least everyone in this forum will bash me and take offence, so be it. I speak where others dare not. So I should be just happy to fork over the dough all over again since you replaced a couple of dll files? Dont tell me you had 50 guys spending 6 months to port this over to p3dv4, just dont say that. Im venting over this business mentality with several developers. Do you think im rich? Do you think I s**t money? This is just pure greed, charging existing customers all over again. Do you think I will pay for another product from you? Its captian sim all over again. Good bye.

Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 8:23pm
U mad?

When you bought the 757 for FSX it also came with a FS9 version and Prepar3D wasn't even available. There was nothing in the license about we will support the 757 for each and every new simulator.

Don't you think a developer is entitled to make money when they spend their time porting it over to a new simulator?

You ranted over $14.95?

I'm just happy they dumped the Add-on Manager crap.  
My humble contributions to the Flight Sim community...

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?Ca
swaluver88 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swaluver88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 11:40am
Awesome! Still waiting for the 78710 before I buy this lol
limit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 4:32am
Hi!

I get the error   Startup Error QW757-1
Please could you help me!
Thx so much!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic