QualityWings Simulations Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ultimate 787 Collection Support > Painting Hangar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the QualityWings Forums! Ultimate 787 Owners who are new to our Support system: DO NOT POST SUPPORT REQUEST IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! You must register your product by going here first.

787-9 Freighter Liveries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 787-9 Freighter Liveries
    Posted: 08 Jun 2018 at 11:02am
Finally got to sit down and finish my Freighter base and put a paint on it.  Total aircraft planned for now is 1 Prime Air(Complete), 2 Fedex(Complete), 1 Atlas(Complete), 1 Polar(Complete), 1 Polar DHL(Complete), 1 DHL(Complete). All my work can be found here.

r

Edited by thibodba - 08 Jul 2018 at 1:05am
Steve Dra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Dra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 1:04am
They're looking great!

Fantastic job B.Wink
Regards,
Steve Dra

Download my repaints at Avsim here:
Link
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2018 at 1:12am
Here's the Panda I sent ya. Just finishing them up. Tagged the Name Calvin (my son) on the plain one and Paige (Neice) on the Panda. If you guys didn't know FedEx names their planes after emoloyees kids.
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 11:23am
Both FedEx Aircraft have been uploaded awaiting approval.  Atlas Air is coming along.  Enjoy!
Anthonygeino96 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthonygeino96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 12:18pm
Awsome work
Anthony geinopolos

thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 12:57pm
Atlas uploaded.  This paintkit is actually pretty easy to work with.  I'll finish up the Polar variants over the next couple weeks though and upload them when I get back from my trip.  Unless Stevedra wants to take screen shots of them for me. :-)
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:11am
THANKS Brian!

Are you going to do a UPS?
My humble contributions to the Flight Sim community...

https://library.avsim.net/search.php?Ca
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:00am
Originally posted by Mach 3.5 Mach 3.5 wrote:

THANKS Brian!

Talk to Steve he might do it. He has a really good tail image to use to really show some shine.
Steve Dra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Dra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 11:11am
Originally posted by thibodba thibodba wrote:

THANKS Brian!

Talk to Steve he might do it. He has a really good tail image to use to really show some shine.

I'm not sure who's gonna' paint it...but I heard that Atlas didn't like them and is selling them to UPS....here is one in paint transition. Wink

Regards,
Steve Dra

Link
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 1:35pm
OK Dr. Frankenstein Big smile

I've already seen your 'Hawaiian/Gulf Air' monster. Now you've created another...
'UPS/Atlas'.

"It's A-L-I-V-E!!!"

Steve Dra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Dra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 1:42pm

OK Dr. Frankenstein Big smile

I've already seen your 'Hawaiian/Gulf Air' monster. Now you've created another...
'UPS/Atlas'.

"It's A-L-I-V-E!!!"
I like to think of it more like Sid...Andy's next-door neighbor devil-child in Toy Story that created toy abominations.LOL
Remember the toys with the different heads on them?  Same thing here but with the 787.
Tail from one onto the fuse of another, engine on one to a wing of another, etc. Wink
Regards,
Steve Dra

Link
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 12:04am
Just got done with my trip.  Hopefully upload this Polar one tomorrow, then two more Polar variants todo.  Then I plan on actually going and updated all my aircraft with some weathering that I've since added and more of a fine tooth comb of placards I'm seeing on some 767s.  Check above for the polar image.
Steve Dra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Dra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 8:53am
Looking good T!
I'm liking the Polar yellow tail a lot!
I'll get to the UPS shortly...heck maybe between the 2 of us we'll get most of the freighter fleet done, LOL.  I'll let you do Centurion since I know how much you love that carrier.Wink
Regards,
Steve Dra

Link
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Steve Dra Steve Dra wrote:

Looking good T!
I'll get to the UPS shortly...heck maybe between the 2 of us we'll get most of the freighter fleet done, LOL.  I'll let you do Centurion since I know how much you love that carrier.Wink

Why don't you just tell me todo ATI while you're at it!
Steve Dra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Dra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 2:41pm

Originally posted by Steve Dra Steve Dra wrote:

Looking good T!

Why don't you just tell me todo ATI while you're at it!

I thought you already did them....and Emery hehe.
Regards,
Steve Dra

Link
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 7:49pm
The Polar and the two variants of Polar DHL have been uploaded waiting for approval.  Enjoy!

If anyone would like to see any specific registration for the DHL aircraft thats non-Polar send me a message here or privately and I'll see what I can work out.  I'm hoping there is some interest from our EU friends that would like to see some non-US registrations.

Edited by thibodba - 28 Jun 2018 at 8:08pm
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2018 at 8:59pm
Next on the list is Lufthansa Cargo.  My first time playing with it, so I think when Steve has time I'll ask him to go over it before its  posted online.

Steve Dra View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Dra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 7:46am

Next on the list is Lufthansa Cargo.  My first time playing with it, so I think when Steve has time I'll ask him to go over it before its  posted online.

Sending you my photo LH tail to use if you'd like. Wink  I'll change the reg to DL before I send it.

Edited by Steve Dra - 29 Jun 2018 at 7:46am
Regards,
Steve Dra

Link
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2018 at 9:17pm
While I wait on Steve to free up some time to tell me what I did (if I did) wrong with Lufthansa someone asked me todo Qantas Freight.  Here's a preview of that.

Edited by thibodba - 01 Jul 2018 at 12:24am
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 7:43pm
Qantas and Lufthansa both uploaded.  Enjoy!
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 8:00pm
Current Projects.  Just need a couple guys to provide input and can finalize them.  Already resizing the circa 2000 logo.

Edited by thibodba - 05 Jul 2018 at 8:03pm
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:23am
Also, I did a pretty big update for the Atlas Freighter.  If you have it, you definetly should replace it.  Mild update to the two FedEx and Prime Air aircraft.
gnt586 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnt586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 3:35pm
Liking the Select  3 speed livery there 
All my Liveries on Avsim HERE
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by gnt586 gnt586 wrote:

Liking the Select  3 speed livery there 

I do as well. Liked it so much I threw it on the 74 and thinking about doing the 77.  74 is hopefully under review tonight and being posted shortly there after.  Same as the 78.  I haven't finalized the first Northwest one there.  Its to barren, not a huge fan.
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 1:04am
The Northwest circa 1990 has been uploaded to Avsim and is awaiting the library managers approval.  Enjoy!
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 7:49pm
Can't wait for the N#@@&s Wit Attitudes Cargo plane! Big smile

thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2018 at 8:13pm

?
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 8:24am

?
Joking...Always makes me think of this...

Edited by Mach 3.5 - 09 Jul 2018 at 9:18am

thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 2:12pm

?
Joking...Always makes me think of this...

That's what I thought it was. I was tired and trying to figure out all the special characters. Guess I'm used to seeing it spelt out differently. Hehe
FireRx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireRx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2018 at 7:59am
such a$$holes  Why even go there, here?Thumbs Down
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 7:08pm
For the time being I can't think of any liveries I want todo. If there is interest from anyone for the Freight PK I made send me a message and I'll arrange for a download.
Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 11:10am
Originally posted by FireRx FireRx wrote:

such a$$holes  Why even go there, here?Thumbs Down

LOL! You got the $$ right, those guys made millions, even though one of them is Dead 

Mach 3.5 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mach 3.5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 4:37pm

For the time being I can't think of any liveries I want todo. If there is interest from anyone for the Freight PK I made send me a message and I'll arrange for a download.

Still want a UPS, Steve Drabek must be on vacation LOL

coqui297 View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coqui297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 5:17pm
Where we can d/l your  FedEx, etc  Cargo  repaints ?
Thanks

Edited by coqui297 - 07 Sep 2018 at 5:19pm
thibodba View Drop Down
Licensed Member
Licensed Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thibodba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by coqui297 coqui297 wrote:

Where we can d/l your  FedEx, etc  Cargo  repaints ?
Thanks

Links in the first post.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic